Breeder Deathclaw Promontory?

pgesource

I've been stuck on this for ages.  I get to where you can offer Jess the three rifles and s rifle, if I chose any of those two options the other disapears and I am stuck with either regulare rifles or a s rifle.  In the breeder guide it says that you need at least 7 pices of scrap metal, I can only find five.  Two by the dead deathclaw body, two by the radio and one next to the rifles.  Am I missing some pices, if so where can I find them?

Would this be why I cant seem to get any further?  Thanks.

Ah.... I've been stuck on that for so long :( thank you very much.  Now I have another problem, after we escape and meet the NPCs down by the river deathclaws attack and take me out.  Not really sure how to get past this bit, non of the other npcs attack them.  Do all the deathclaws need to be finished off before you can return to the queens chambers?  Thanks.

Guest user29

Yup, you need to kill all the deathclaws. If it's too hard for you (remember you should have snagged all your stolen gear before you got to the NCR troops) you can always cheat and kill them using the console by pressing ` and then clicking on whatever you want to kill and typing "kill".

Ah.... I've been stuck on that for so long :( thank you very much.  Now I have another problem, after we escape and meet the NPCs down by the river deathclaws attack and take me out.  Not really sure how to get past this bit, non of the other npcs attack them.  Do all the deathclaws need to be finished off before you can return to the queens chambers?  Thanks.

None of the other npcs attack? I used to have that problem before a complete fresh install of nv.

What other mods are you running?

I used to have no problem with this mod; since I saw that things were supposedly finished, I wanted to go through it, again.  But, since I reinstalled everything with this new system, I don't get the "soda pop quest" to move the reputation progress along, and reach a dead end.  Obviously, I had to go back to a pre-deathclaw save and have gone about my business until another day.  <shrug>  I'm hoping that someone else will have the same problem so that I can read about the solution. 

If anyone has already seen such a thread, I'd appreciate a link to it. 

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Yeah none of the npcs were attcking the deathclaws, spent a while reloading and trying diffrent approaches but then teleported to a few other areas around the main map and killed somethings, came back and the npcs were attacking the deathclaws... bizzar!!!  But aleast I got past it.

But having some trouble in River Side now, I've won over all the npcs in the village and am ment to meet them in the basement at 2am.  I do this both nothing seems to happen, have loaded and reloaded many times now and nothing seems to change.  Lucy is there just wondering around in between the deathclaws and no one else, and no other options.

I also had a lot of problems with the game crashing as soon as I got to reverside, this mainly seemed to happen when I went into houses or the game loaded a new location, especially if it was the bar.

I've pretty much unloaded all my other mods now, its basically just SCR, Breeder and Pregnancy running now.  Anyone run into these sorts of problems before?  Thanks.

the soda quest has nothing to do with actually escaping. Its just a fun side thing.

The last time through, that quest was how I improved my rep with Lucy so that she didn't just tell me to fuck off when I asked her assistance in the escape.

Without that, I'm just going in circles, with Lucy refusing to talk to me, and the escape plan going nowhere after I've gotten all of the weapons together.

Archived