Serana voices replacer for Devious Follower

Serana voices replacer for Devious Follower

View File

Its a simple Serana voices replacer for devious follower. I was tired of some of the voices that sounded robot so i decided to them one by one with elevenlabs and other tools like audacity voice changer etc.
I did it for myself and share it here. 

You can download the samples to see if you like it or not.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/27/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

On 3/29/2023 at 7:11 PM, Martok73 said:

Is it still Laura Bailey's voice? The REAL Serana? I know it's AI but it's not the fake Serana from SDA is it?

It's a total replacer with elevenlabs. It's not Serana at all. Actually with evenlab i could copy the voice of the real Serana but i need to subscribe for that. It's actually the case for the ciri voice with Dragon born voice over from LL 

So not Laura Bailey? So sad, I don't understand why all the folks that are doing Serana voice packs are replacing her voice, I mean it's Laura freakin Bailey, she makes Serana who she is /sigh. So the Ciri voice pack on LL is not the actual voice of Ciri from the Witcher 3? The Ciri voice pack on Nexus created using ElevenLabs IS Ciri's voice, AI generated, but the same voice used in The Witcher 3. I'm curious as to why the Ciri voice pack on LL even tho that mod page says it was made using ElevenLabs, why it's not Ciri's voice? I know for a fact ElevenLabs has both Ciri and Serana's voice availble as a model template, because the DBVO Ciri voice pack on Nexus uses it, you can compare it to the VA in Witcher 3 and it's exactly the same. Almost scary how good ElevenLabs "deepfake" AI clone is really. I also know ElevenLabs cost money, and is not cheap as they charge for number of characters not number of lines, which is nuts, but there is like 50 addon packs on the Ciri page for DBVO that covers several of the normal mods that are popular. I honestly thought when the LL mod page said the pack was made with ElevenLabs it actually used Ciri's voice and not someone elses, I mean if it's not the clone voice of Ciri then how can it even be called a Ciri voice pack when it's not? I'm so confused right now, and admittedly disappointed too.

1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

So not Laura Bailey? So sad, I don't understand why all the folks that are doing Serana voice packs are replacing her voice, I mean it's Laura freakin Bailey, she makes Serana who she is /sigh. So the Ciri voice pack on LL is not the actual voice of Ciri from the Witcher 3? The Ciri voice pack on Nexus created using ElevenLabs IS Ciri's voice, AI generated, but the same voice used in The Witcher 3. I'm curious as to why the Ciri voice pack on LL even tho that mod page says it was made using ElevenLabs, why it's not Ciri's voice? I know for a fact ElevenLabs has both Ciri and Serana's voice availble as a model template, because the DBVO Ciri voice pack on Nexus uses it, you can compare it to the VA in Witcher 3 and it's exactly the same. Almost scary how good ElevenLabs "deepfake" AI clone is really. I also know ElevenLabs cost money, and is not cheap as they charge for number of characters not number of lines, which is nuts, but there is like 50 addon packs on the Ciri page for DBVO that covers several of the normal mods that are popular. I honestly thought when the LL mod page said the pack was made with ElevenLabs it actually used Ciri's voice and not someone elses, I mean if it's not the clone voice of Ciri then how can it even be called a Ciri voice pack when it's not? I'm so confused right now, and admittedly disappointed too.

First of all :  sorry for my bad english in advance !

So yea, the Ciri voice from LL on DBVO was created with the elevenlab AI and its actually pretty good also that can be any character on earth you just need a simple so the ai can copy the voice. but mine was generated one by one with elevenlab (with the sample bella) its free but limited and i had to edit them one by one for 800 voices line. If i could OFC i would copy serana voices (its my favorite) but its not worth in my point of view because of the pricing. Like you said it can be expensive: If you want your game full of thoses voices just for devious follower : one pack of one type  is like 800+ voices. you have for example Serana, maleorc, maleargonian, etc etc. You need to do 800x23(pack of voice in deviousfollower) =18400 so from what i saw you have kind of long sentence lets say for example if we have 13-14 words by sentence we do 18400x13= 174000.  They charge you by character like you said. For 22$/m you get 100k character. We have 174000 word mean we need about maybe x10 that (im generous on that). For 99$/m you get 500k character and for 330$/m 2million. I believe we need the 2million there xD.  500k can be short. For DBVO its less voices this is why ppl made them.

So you can imagine if we want to full voices Babo dialogue for example or worst SLSF xD. But i dream about it. DBVO just voice what the player say not what the npcs say so it wont cost you alot and you should be able to have what you want for 4$/m or 22$/m (after i can be wrong) never tested. It could work if ppl pay your patreon and you use the money to voice your mod something like that.

Now why replace serana same if its my favorite? Because i'm a bit audiophile idk if its how we say it in english(i can google but its 5am im lazy Lol). So it was just better to replace (wtv the pack) because for me it sounded way to robot in my taste. So the pack choice didnt matter much for me. You also have only one follower devious.

I did them one by one for the 800+ voices with sse edit added some sound of the author that i saw when they writed the mod for example *click* : a locked sound or *tears the clothe off* a tears clothe sound well you see the schema. It was a personal project more than a mod for everyone but i just share it here. Its not totally done i still have to do the male character and the comments. Im working on a script to batch them actually because i dont have access to the api on elevenlab. 

I wish we had betters options than evenlab because their pricing are a bit ridiculous. Maybe with times we will find better pricing and other ai so we will be able to voice all mod out there.

12 hours ago, Engine said:

First of all :  sorry for my bad english in advance !

So yea, the Ciri voice from LL on DBVO was created with the elevenlab AI and its actually pretty good also that can be any character on earth you just need a simple so the ai can copy the voice. but mine was generated one by one with elevenlab (with the sample bella) its free but limited and i had to edit them one by one for 800 voices line. If i could OFC i would copy serana voices (its my favorite) but its not worth in my point of view because of the pricing. Like you said it can be expensive: If you want your game full of thoses voices just for devious follower : one pack of one type  is like 800+ voices. you have for example Serana, maleorc, maleargonian, etc etc. You need to do 800x23(pack of voice in deviousfollower) =18400 so from what i saw you have kind of long sentence lets say for example if we have 13-14 words by sentence we do 18400x13= 174000.  They charge you by character like you said. For 22$/m you get 100k character. We have 174000 word mean we need about maybe x10 that (im generous on that). For 99$/m you get 500k character and for 330$/m 2million. I believe we need the 2million there xD.  500k can be short. For DBVO its less voices this is why ppl made them.

So you can imagine if we want to full voices Babo dialogue for example or worst SLSF xD. But i dream about it. DBVO just voice what the player say not what the npcs say so it wont cost you alot and you should be able to have what you want for 4$/m or 22$/m (after i can be wrong) never tested. It could work if ppl pay your patreon and you use the money to voice your mod something like that.

Now why replace serana same if its my favorite? Because i'm a bit audiophile idk if its how we say it in english(i can google but its 5am im lazy Lol). So it was just better to replace (wtv the pack) because for me it sounded way to robot in my taste. So the pack choice didnt matter much for me. You also have only one follower devious.

I did them one by one for the 800+ voices with sse edit added some sound of the author that i saw when they writed the mod for example *click* : a locked sound or *tears the clothe off* a tears clothe sound well you see the schema. It was a personal project more than a mod for everyone but i just share it here. Its not totally done i still have to do the male character and the comments. Im working on a script to batch them actually because i dont have access to the api on elevenlab. 

I wish we had betters options than evenlab because their pricing are a bit ridiculous. Maybe with times we will find better pricing and other ai so we will be able to voice all mod out there.

Ok, so let me see if I am understanding this correctly now... the Ciri voice pack on LL is for DBVO which is the player voice not the npc and it is made using the Ciri voice model in ElevenLabs which is a clone of the Ciri voice actor's real voice. So it's the right voice and not fake.

Your pack is for the NPC voices in the mod and not the players and due to cost being too expensive is why you replaced Serana's voice with the free one?

Am I understanding this correctly now?

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Ok, so let me see if I am understanding this correctly now... the Ciri voice pack on LL is for DBVO which is the player voice not the npc and it is made using the Ciri voice model in ElevenLabs which is a clone of the Ciri voice actor's real voice. So it's the right voice and not fake.

Your pack is for the NPC voices in the mod and not the players and due to cost being too expensive is why you replaced Serana's voice with the free one?

Am I understanding this correctly now?

100% correct.