Very Strange FPS Drops in one certain Location

A New game in Sykrim, a new Strange Bug.

Okay, i encounter something really strange.

I started a new game, so far so good, and when i entered Whiterun the fps dropped instant to 2-3 fps. I thought okay, well thats wiered, load from an earlier save, enter Whiterun, perfect everything is good (the save was from the place when you start a new game with Alterned Start). Then i Entered the Inn in Riverwood and look at this now here is this strange FPS drop.

I disabled my ENB and shaders, did not helped at all. I never had this Problem ever.

The only new mod i used in this new save are:

- The "new"(i upgraded from an old version) Divous Devices Version (5.2.7)

- Classic Classes and Birthsigns (Reimagined)

- Unofficial High Definition Audio Projekt - Voices EN

There were no conflicts in Vortex.

I also disabled them and tested the save, which didnt helped.

Soooo does have anyone an idea?

Two things come to mind, but that's just guesswork.

Do you have SOS Schlongs of Skyrim, and do your new races support that? First time you encounter new NPCs, SOS gives them schlongs, which might take a while on an old potatoe (I don't know the Classes and Birthsigns mod, so feel free to ignore this comment if it's utter nonsense)

When I had the voice files for SL Fame installed, Gigabytes of loose files, that slowed things down a bit. Can't do anything HiRes on this ole machine, so that'd be my first trial in disabling.

BTW: it's DD 5.2 - the seven belongs to the 7zip packing format.

SMP does this occasionally. For me maybe twice a year ie. I can't remember when it last happened. The situation is considerably better for me in SE with FSMP than it was back in LE where it was a daily thing. I assume it depends on how you use SMP, and which version of SMP you have.

There's lots of other things as well that can cause performance issues, and with no real diagnostics tools in Skyrim it's a total crapshoot trying to figure out the source of the problem. Generally the only suggestion is to do systematic tests: with cbpc, without cbpc, with smp, without smp, with npcs, without npcs, in towns, in dungeons, in inns, outdoors indoors, in combat, while enchanting etc. etc. etc. Narrow it down and you may find a common denominator.

Hi,

Thanks you two, i tested what you suggested but it doesent helped so far.

I guess i need maybe to make a complete clean purge and set everything up new and fresh with all the newest Versions and stuff.

If i find our whats was the problem i will all let you know :)