Is there any non 18+ mods that greatly improves the game experiences when combined with wicked whims mod?

1 hour ago, zazza213 said:

Hi, Im fairly new to the sims. I planned to download most mods from here https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download. But is there any quality of life, non 18+ mods worth checking out? Also i notice that there are a lot of honorary/veteran/active/inactive animators mod in the website, should i be downloading them all? If i download them all, can they work together, or only one would work at a time? 

There are hundreds of excellent mods that are SFW. Just to name a few that almost everybody should have  in their mods folder: 

- From Kuttoe "keep sims in home region" Home Regions by Kuttoe (itch.io)

-From Andrew "Andrew poseplayer" Andrew's Studio | Sims 4 Studio

- From Helaene "Preferences plus" + add-ons PreferencesPlus v1.2.1 (March 4, 2023 Update) | helaene on Patreon

- From Deaderpool "MCCC" MC Command Center (deaderpool-mccc.com)

- From Littlemssam "Unlock doors for chosen sims" and "Gender and more lot traits" LittleMsSam's Sims 4 Mods (tumblr.com) and LittleMsSam's Sims 4 Mods (tumblr.com), and if you like to play as a business owner "Live in Business" LittleMsSam's Sims 4 Mods (tumblr.com)

- From Lotharihoe "phone call overhaul" LOTHARIHOE (tumblr.com)

- From Cepzid "NPCC Updated by Cepzid" Update Hotfix of Public Npcc Paulson Mod | Cepzid Creation on Patreon

- From Bienchen "Role outfits disabled" and "Situation outfits begone" Sims4Me (seebee.de)

- From MizoreYukii and thepancake "More traits in CAS" and "Color sliders" More Traits in CAS - v1k - Fixed! | thepancake1 and MizoreYukii on Patreon and Color Sliders for Hair, Clothes, & Accessories - v2d | thepancake1 and MizoreYukii on Patreon

- From TwistedMexi "Better exceptions" Better Exceptions V2.03 | TwistedMexi on Patreon

- From Weerbesu "More columns in CAS" More Columns in CAS v1.27 | weerbesu on Patreon

- From Zerbu "All worlds are residential" and "Unlimited likes/dislikes" The Sims 4 Mod: All Worlds are Residential - Zerbu (tumblr.com) and The Sims 4 Mod: Unlimited Likes and Dislikes - Zerbu (tumblr.com)

- From Scumbumbo "Teleport any sim" Teleport Any Sim — SCUMBUMBO (scumbumbomods.com)

All those are SFW, are updated or 100% compatible with the current game version, and 100% compatible with each other and with wicked whims. I cannot link every single mod that is excelent as "quality of life" because there are too many, but you should take a look at the other mods from those creators (and from others of course).

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
12 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

There are hundreds of excellent mods that are SFW. Just to name a few that almost everybody should have  in their mods folder: 

- From Kuttoe "keep sims in home region" Home Regions by Kuttoe (itch.io)

-From Andrew "Andrew poseplayer" Andrew's Studio | Sims 4 Studio

- From Helaene "Preferences plus" + add-ons PreferencesPlus v1.2.1 (March 4, 2023 Update) | helaene on Patreon

- From Deaderpool "MCCC" MC Command Center (deaderpool-mccc.com)

- From Littlemssam "Unlock doors for chosen sims" and "Gender and more lot traits" LittleMsSam's Sims 4 Mods (tumblr.com) and LittleMsSam's Sims 4 Mods (tumblr.com), and if you like to play as a business owner "Live in Business" LittleMsSam's Sims 4 Mods (tumblr.com)

- From Lotharihoe "phone call overhaul" LOTHARIHOE (tumblr.com)

- From Cepzid "NPCC Updated by Cepzid" Update Hotfix of Public Npcc Paulson Mod | Cepzid Creation on Patreon

- From Bienchen "Role outfits disabled" and "Situation outfits begone" Sims4Me (seebee.de)

- From MizoreYukii and thepancake "More traits in CAS" and "Color sliders" More Traits in CAS - v1k - Fixed! | thepancake1 and MizoreYukii on Patreon and Color Sliders for Hair, Clothes, & Accessories - v2d | thepancake1 and MizoreYukii on Patreon

- From TwistedMexi "Better exceptions" Better Exceptions V2.03 | TwistedMexi on Patreon

- From Weerbesu "More columns in CAS" More Columns in CAS v1.27 | weerbesu on Patreon

- From Zerbu "All worlds are residential" and "Unlimited likes/dislikes" The Sims 4 Mod: All Worlds are Residential - Zerbu (tumblr.com) and The Sims 4 Mod: Unlimited Likes and Dislikes - Zerbu (tumblr.com)

- From Scumbumbo "Teleport any sim" Teleport Any Sim — SCUMBUMBO (scumbumbomods.com)

All those are SFW, are updated or 100% compatible with the current game version, and 100% compatible with each other and with wicked whims. I cannot link every single mod that is excelent as "quality of life" because there are too many, but you should take a look at the other mods from those creators (and from others of course).

Woah this is really useful, thanks for the help!

12 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

- From " and "Situation outfits begone" Sims4Me (seebee.de)

I encounter a problem during the installation on this mod. Some folders highlighted to only install one version. After clicking in the folder, the files looks like the second picture, do i need to alter or delete other .package file in the third picture and keeping only one? Couldnt find any tutorial regarding this mod.

hlp1.png

hlp2.png

hlp3.png

8 hours ago, zazza213 said:

I encounter a problem during the installation on this mod. Some folders highlighted to only install one version. After clicking in the folder, the files looks like the second picture, do i need to alter or delete other .package file in the third picture and keeping only one? Couldnt find any tutorial regarding this mod.

hlp1.png

hlp2.png

hlp3.png

Yes, keep only one version, delete the others. If you keep all versions it will not cause big issues, but only one version will work, "overwriting" the others, so it is better if you choose what you want. Here you have a explanation of what does what, if it is not clear enough just ask ?:

image.png.2363aee3adaea0fa88729473586e7c32.png

Edited by LittleRedSonja
14 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Yes, keep only one version, delete the others. If you keep all versions it will not cause big issues, but only one version will work, "overwriting" the others, so it is better if you choose what you want. Here you have a explanation of what does what, if it is not clear enough just ask ?:

image.png.2363aee3adaea0fa88729473586e7c32.png

Yes i finally got the mods to work, thanks for the help!