What mods give a push up effect on boobs? I can't figure out which one is doing it in my game.

I have reinstalled CBBE, 3BA, XPMSSE, Faster HDT SMP, CBPC, and turned off push up on everything that had it and it's still there. Grrr. What mod am I missing? There must be another mod that adds that I'm forgetting about.

edit, no ABBA (good thought though). 

edit2,  I use OBody NG, and turned off the refit that adds a push up but I think this might still be the culprit, maybe. 

Edited by Duncan Idaho
29 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

I have reinstalled CBBE, CBA, XPMSSE, Faster HDT SMP, and turned off push up on everything that had it and it's still there. Grrr. What mod am I missing? There must be another mod that adds that I'm forgetting about. 

ABBA (Arousal Base Breast Aduster)

3 minutes ago, Fredfish said:

ABBA (Arousal Base Breast Aduster)

Good one, but no, I don't use ABBA.

22 minutes ago, tlrd said:

Do you use 3BA? that has a pushup effect.

I do, but accidentally typed CBA instead of 3BA in the OP, thanks.

18 minutes ago, shrtjsrtj said:

CBPC?

zaps on the outfits?

I did reinstall CBPC but forgot to include it in the OP. 

I will have to check the zaps, is that possible? 

For future reference, I fixed this by making one change in the MCM for every mod that touches the body or physics then closing to see if it helped. The last one I did was XPMSSE and once I exited the menu, the push up effect went away. All I did was change the quiver style. I don't know why that worked but it did. If anyone has an explanation, I'd love to hear it. 

35 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

I run a lot of mods and there were too many conflicts so I had to give it up. 

Only joking, have you checked out the recent updates? ABBA now has a 3BA patch amongst lots of other changes. Not sure what else it would conflict with unless you don't use SLIF and have other body modifier mods.

On 3/22/2023 at 4:02 PM, Yinkle said:

Only joking, have you checked out the recent updates? ABBA now has a 3BA patch amongst lots of other changes. Not sure what else it would conflict with unless you don't use SLIF and have other body modifier mods.

I haven't tried it since the patch. No doubt I'll circle back around and try it again. After this playthrough I'm going to wipe it all, install a bigger drive, and start over.