Bestiality MODS WIP, or finished MOD

poblivion

I had some difficulties aligning the actors until I tcl'ed them both cause it seems that doesn't happen automatically. And the Falmer animations are horrible, it's like they're banging a wooden sexdoll instead of a living creature.

But I really dig the werewolf thingy... :)

Strange, my character does her part of the animation but not the creatures.

For some reason, I could get every single animation to work flawlessly, except for the dragon animation. The dragon was just frozen, like if I were to type in the console tcl, then killall. It was weird, because the dragon was trying to kill me, up to the moment I cast the spell on him. Then, I found out vanilla dragons can talk lol. "Do you have ought to say worth listening?"

Well not sure if it'll help but i've only got this animation to work when the spell is used on the first dragon you are force to face at the watch tower. (The one you get your first dragon soul from) . It's pretty hawt considering you'll never see dragons screwing around like this. Sadly the characters are all facing the wrong direction as it happens.

I had some difficulties aligning the actors until I tcl'ed them both cause it seems that doesn't happen automatically. And the Falmer animations are horrible, it's like they're banging a wooden sexdoll instead of a living creature.

Sorry to ask but how where you able to realign the models? When I use the tcl console command  it didn't move them.

It's mentioned earlier in this thread. Go to the Sleeping Giant inn in Riverwood. There's a chest on the counter containing the spells. However, you have to steal them.

AND I noticed that from the moment I picked them up, all my savegames went corrupt. :( Meh.

Then either I'm blind or the mods weren't installed correctly, because I've been searching every corner of the Inn without finding anything of the sort. =/

Unless it's behind the secret door thingy you go through in the main quest?

Sounds like I need to make a backup in case my save files goes corrupt as well. O.o

It's mentioned earlier in this thread. Go to the Sleeping Giant inn in Riverwood. There's a chest on the counter containing the spells. However, you have to steal them.

AND I noticed that from the moment I picked them up, all my savegames went corrupt. :( Meh.

Then either I'm blind or the mods weren't installed correctly, because I've been searching every corner of the Inn without finding anything of the sort. =/

Sounds like I need to make a backup in case my save files goes corrupt as well. O.o

The chest for me was right on the bar table on the left. It didn't appear for me until I install the latest bear spell mod not the beast rape one. If you already knew this then ignore this post, bwaha.

The chest for me was right on the bar table on the left. It didn't appear for me until I install the latest bear spell mod not the beast rape one. If you already knew this then ignore this post, bwaha.

Ah thanks, that worked, sort of. :)

The chest showed up so I got all the spells, but when using them, the character turns facing another way, the wolf/horse is teleported to the same spot, the horse/wolf starts to animate but my character just stands there? My character is not stuck in any T animation thingy as some other people described it, but rather just standing there "normally".

I have the latest version of the bestialityanimationpack and also the bestiality extras, and the first mod with the bear did work, so I'm really uncertain of what it is. =/ Oh and I did rename the wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx by remoxing the XXX as was mentioned earlier.

I also tried running the Generate Fnis for Users in both orders of Characters and Creatures.

Sorry to ask but how where you able to realign the models? When I use the tcl console command  it didn't move them.

I couldn't realign them. I tcl'ed both actors, then went really close to the werewolf and cast the spell.

I've now been able to rescue my savegames by disabling the bear spell.esp but all the MCM menus have been reset. Double meh. :(

Strange, my character does her part of the animation but not the creatures.

For some reason, I could get every single animation to work flawlessly, except for the dragon animation. The dragon was just frozen, like if I were to type in the console tcl, then killall. It was weird, because the dragon was trying to kill me, up to the moment I cast the spell on him. Then, I found out vanilla dragons can talk lol. "Do you have ought to say worth listening?"

Well not sure if it'll help but i've only got this animation to work when the spell is used on the first dragon you are force to face at the watch tower. (The one you get your first dragon soul from) . It's pretty hawt considering you'll never see dragons screwing around like this. Sadly the characters are all facing the wrong direction as it happens.

Once the sexlab version of Bestailty comes out, the only dragon my char has her heart set on is Odahving or whatever his name is. I can just see her shouting "OH DAH VING!!! INEED YOUR TONGUE!!!! GET DOWN HERE!!!" Three shouts in a row, so you know she wants it.

I added a menu mcm.

You could change the time for each phase of sex, and changed the standard of living in order to be violated.

now there 's only 2 creature. draugr and giant. I'll add more tomorrow :)

attachicon.gifbestrapev0.02.rar

attachicon.gifBestrapev0.02fix.rar

Hey what are the mods we need for all this to work?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/  FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 3 and Creature Pack

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20589-bestiality-animations-pack/ Bestiality Animations Pack and Bestiality Extras

Seeing your example I tried to add animation for falmer, dragon and werewolf, but look like that I'm unable to find the correct behavior file for these, the game keep CTD when I summon one of these three creature for testing them... From which package did you get them?

hello all

attachicon.gifBestialityv0.3.rar

change:

- Timer between rape

- You could choose which sex will be violate

- You could choose what creature will be able to violate

attachicon.gifconfig1.jpgattachicon.gifconfig2.jpg

Beautiful! Thank you so much for that little tweak, and your work on this. At this rate, this will be more configurable and better than lovers creatures. All it needs is time to grow.

hello all

change:

- Timer between rape

I just tested it with a draugr and it works, just one thing:

After the animation is finished the draugr keeps following me, but he doesn't attack again. You can slaughter him and he doesn't even care ; )

@skynet: I didn't test the bear yet, but did you use the fnis tool to generate the Creature behavior too? there's an extra button for that in the 4.0 version.

hello all

change:

- Timer between rape

After the animation is finished the draugr keeps following me, but he doesn't attack again. You can slaughter him and he doesn't even care ; )

@skynet: I didn't test the bear yet, but did you use the fnis tool to generate the Creature behavior too? there's an extra button for that in the 4.0 version.

Yer I run it, but no difference....Will try again might be my end more then likely..

1.you have to uninstall 0.2 first in NMM

2.>enter game and save

3.>install 0.3  and check GenerateFNISforUsers

4.>load that clean save step2.     press ESC and back to game wait few sec let MCM clean the old menu and load new one

the only problem is when rape end     the creature who rape my character wont attack

and my character cant pull out the weapon too    i have to let my character switch weapon so it can pull out  the weapon

hello all

change:

- Timer between rape

If you make your own thread on with this mod. I'll be willing to link it under Other Notable Mods in the SexLab Index because I really don't want to link to an individual post in a thread as once (if is does) it gets updated i'll have to keep updated the post link. A thread link is much easier to handle.

But until it gets tied into the SexLab framework it will stay under Other Notable Mods.

Other than that, nice to see progress.

This is an excellent idea! You cut across the normal crap to get to the monster sex!

There could be some improvements like sound effects and perhaps a knock-down animation prior to rape. I would like to suggest that you implement an option used in LoverCreatures. A spell opens a menu to summon select creatures that use the nude template. The one attack each has to use was a contact spell that initiated the sex animation. The creatures would then wander about a bit before using the spell again.

Still, the summon menu can be immersion-breaking for some. The same spell could be used by the player to initiate sex and reset the creature's aggression once it was done. It would be awesome to see this implemented in this mod to give the player options other than fighting.

hello all

change:

- Timer between rape

Yer I run it, but no difference....Will try again might be my end more then likely..

1.you have to uninstall 0.2 first in NMM

2.>enter game and save

3.>install 0.3  and check GenerateFNISforUsers

4.>load that clean save step2.     press ESC and back to game wait few sec let MCM clean the old menu and load new one

the only problem is when rape end     the creature who rape my character wont attack

and my character cant pull out the weapon too    i have to let my character switch weapon so it can pull out  the weapon

Thank you I will try this, OK  can someone please say which zip folder is needed as there are a few here and I ain't a clue now as to which 1 or 2 I need, also the chest is not showing up 4 me...

works for me, i am using these two:

1, bestialityspell: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=41974

2, BestialityV0.3: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=42131

the chest is there for me..but then i actually installed all in order as they came out.. if that matters idnk?

Archived