13 minutes ago, Aoratos said:

Hello. I have a problem, I have the new WW upgrade but the sims don't show me in any household, is there any solution?, do I have to wait for another upgrade?, do you have this problem too?

IMG_20230317_183622.jpg

Do you have other mods installed? Are those also updated or cleared for the game version 1.96.365? Have you tried with only wicked whims installed a no other mods or custom content?

6 minutes ago, Aoratos said:

when EA did the upgrade I didn't play at all just today I installed WW today, and the mods I have are nisa, animation, clothes, AEP, drugs, red apple, I noticed that if I remove WW it works normally

Non of those mods are updated for the last game version, you are going to need to wait for an update. Try removing Nisa first, it is a common cause for this kind of problem, maybe the others could work but Nisa will not. 

Hello! my name is Silvana and I want to tell you that I have a problem with the latest update.  My sim can start a romantic conversation with his sister and then he can propose to her to have sex.  I think it's a bug problem in the new patch because this didn't happen in the previous versions.  However, if it is not a bug, I would like to know how I can disable this option. 

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open and play the game

2. Select a sim to speak with a brother or sister.

3. See the romantic option. Open it

3. Select the "intimal option" (I don´t know the translation in-game in english. I have the game in spanish)

You can see the option "Do you want to have sex with me?" (I think this is the translate in english.

I add a picture. The sims with red and green arrow are siblings. 

Note: I disable the option "incest" in MCCC 

Sin título.png

2 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Κανένα από αυτά τα mod δεν έχει ενημερωθεί για την τελευταία έκδοση του παιχνιδιού, θα χρειαστεί να περιμένετε για μια ενημέρωση. Δοκιμάστε να αφαιρέσετε πρώτα το Nisa, είναι μια κοινή αιτία για αυτό το είδος προβλήματος, ίσως τα άλλα θα μπορούσαν να λειτουργήσουν, αλλά η Nisa όχι. 

thanks, they removed mod nisa and aep and it worked, logically these mods will upgrade them to work?

35 minutes ago, Aoratos said:

how will I see it?, will I enter your profile?

You just need to click on the link in my signature where it says "Inappropriate Unlock" underneath my replies. You don't have to go into my profile at all, just look under my response to your posts. 

1 hour ago, RUASim21 said:

You just need to click on the link in my signature where it says "Inappropriate Unlock" underneath my replies. You don't have to go into my profile at all, just look under my response to your posts. 

Thank

15 hours ago, AntigonaS said:

Doen't work. I disable the WW and wait a new patch. 

Did you follow the instructions about how to tweak the ww settings for it to work? Otherwise no, it would not work. 

But if you install it correctly AND tweak the settings as instructed, and as long as you do not have other mods that are conflicting with ww, IT WORKS perfectly fine.

Waiting for new updates for ww will not solve the problem, since that is not the issue. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
1 hour ago, RUASim21 said:

Όχι και δεν συζητάμε πραγματικά αυτή τη λειτουργία εδώ στον ιστότοπο. 

oh, I didn't know that, I don't mind sex with animals and humans, out of curiosity I asked,