SexLab SE Outdated or Missing "SexLabUtil" SKSE plugin detected

Brand new to the game and modding skyrim, a little experience with FO4, I followed every step, did everything with FNIS correctly I believe. But I cannot get past this part. And the times I load up the game and I don't get this error, pressing install in mod config does nothing.

Edit: I figured it out, just in case someone else runs into this same issue. As I'm new, I didn't realize that Skyrim Special Edition wasn't the definitive answer for when installing mods. There's a patch version you can see in game menu, mine was 1.6.640, which means I had to install the Anniversary Edition versions of mods (AE) even though I didn't buy Anniversary edition???

I tried to find answers for this for a few hours, and couldn't find any info on it, but I believe I have it finally figured out!

Edited by amatharra