1 hour ago, Casandor26 said:

https://ibb.co/7v6bNyZ

I already installed both rapTattoos and Slavetats. In slavetats mcm, i chose add/remove tattoos. Applying your tattoos in the Slavetats MCM menu works but it didn't work with raptatoos.

In rapTattoos it displays excluded in every tattoo of yours. I'm currently using the general pack and its json file ( rTatsSettingsTemplate.json). The json file was pasted in the rapTattos main folder (where the RapTattoos.esp lies, i'm using MO2), replacing the original ones. Do you know what might caused this problem?

Check if there is a settings.json file in "Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats\". If there is either replace it with mine or just delete it. rTats uses this file if present, if not it creates it from the one from the Data folder.

11 hours ago, Oozaki said:

Check if there is a settings.json file in "Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\JCUser\rTats\". If there is either replace it with mine or just delete it. rTats uses this file if present, if not it creates it from the one from the Data folder.

This method fixed it. Thank you so much for the pack

• 4 weeks later...

@Oozaki forgive me for being so forward, but after looking around the internet for more mods similar to Zaki Dirt and Blood Textures/SlaveTats i stumbled across these mods on arca.live (Beware of Wounds) Tooth Marks Sadet + Spank That ass Sadet Updet - Tullius Channel (arca.live) /(Beware of Wounds) Roar-Friendly - Tullius Channel (arca.live) /?18) Simple Tooth Marks - Tullius Channel (arca.live) I don't speak or understand Korean and the translate is iffy at best or else i would have asked someone on there for permission to bring to LL or even advice on how i would even download it. so basically what I'm getting at is, seeing as how your dirt and blood textures are some of the best/most realistic textures I've seen anywhere (even in modern games) I would love to see your vision of bite/teeth marks (if you ever had the time or interest to do this). I would make them myself if possible but even if i had the ability, i have not the skills nor the knowledge of someone like you. just throwing this out there, would love to see it someday but completely understand if you have no time or interest in doing this ?

Edited by harryscrowtem
  • 3 weeks later...

These look amazing, thank you very much!

I was wondering if you could maybe add collections of tattoos as option? Something similar to "Full Body Humiliation" like in the mod Body Graffiti is what I had in mind.

Also looking very much forward to future packs!

• 3 weeks later...

The tattoos are not working, the images seem corrupted or something like that (this problem have been discussed already). I am using LE. I have tried switching between 2-4k and 4k, installing SE packs, LE packs, LE lite settings and SE lite settings, I have also tried to replace the .dds's in LE file with SE .dds's. I have also tried reducing the number of my slavetats, that did not help. 
I think the problem might be in unpacking (I use 7-zip), in my quite old system (as you can tell by me using LE) or in my SlaveTats not working properly: there is no "add new tattoos" button, even though the version is the newest avaiable, and the tats themselves are showing. Any amount of help would be greatly appreciated, since I really want to use this pack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 11:15 AM, Oozaki said:

I've been fiddling around with the files for over an hour now and I can't figure it out. I am using MO2, if that matters, but all the playing around with the settings file i've done has been tried both inside of and outside of the MO2 virtual file folder.

The rTatsSettingsTemplate.json file is present in my data folder, and I've checked to make sure it includes all the tattoos from this pack. When I go in-game and load the config files, all of the Zaki tattoos are excluded. Then I check the documents folder, and it contains all the normal rtats but none of the Zaki tats. I have tried:

- manually editing this settings.json file to copy in the Zaki tattoos from the rTatsSettingsTemplate.json file

- when I do this and go in-game, it still lists them all as excluded. When I go and check the settings.json file under the documents folder, it has over-written the file back to before I copied the tattoos over

- deleting the settings.json file and replacing with the rTatsSettingsTemplate.json file

- if I rename this file to settings.json, it gets overwritten without the zaki tattoos

- if I don't rename the file, it stays there, but a new settings.json file is made without the zaki tattoos.

I have done both of the above both inside of and outside of the MO2 virtual folder and I'm starting to lose hope, thinking I might just have to go through all the pages and make them unassigned manually unless there's something super simple that I am missing?

Editing to add: I made absolutely sure every time that the tattoos were actually in-game, and equippable in the slavetats MCM, so I know I have them. And they do show up in the RTats MCM, just all as excluded.

Edit 2: I am very much an idiot but will add this edit to help anyone else who is trying to get this stuff to work (it is my first time modding skyrim):

essentially, if you are using MO2, you have to make the changes in the virtual folder, and copying the tattoos from the rTatsSettingsTemplate.json file from that file, then going into the documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/JCUser/rTats/settings.json file and pasting it there will work IF YOU MAKE SURE to add a comma after the last tattoo that was in the list previously and making sure there aren't any extra open or closed brackets. However, I had to download the .json file manually from this modpage to copy the stuff, because MO2 won't let you open files in the Skyrim data folder. I'll still leave this whole thing up as a monument to my stupidity tho.

Edited by BimsBoms
On 3/20/2023 at 3:10 AM, NotRGBJackal said:

Is there a preset somewhere for your character? She's pretty lol, might make her into a follower

Same here. What  body type or skin you use for your Character?

Edit:: Disregard my request, I found it in the description.

Edited by Melissa_69
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2023 at 8:00 PM, BimsBoms said:

I've been fiddling around with the files for over an hour now and I can't figure it out. I am using MO2, if that matters, but all the playing around with the settings file i've done has been tried both inside of and outside of the MO2 virtual file folder.

The rTatsSettingsTemplate.json file is present in my data folder, and I've checked to make sure it includes all the tattoos from this pack. When I go in-game and load the config files, all of the Zaki tattoos are excluded. Then I check the documents folder, and it contains all the normal rtats but none of the Zaki tats. I have tried:

- manually editing this settings.json file to copy in the Zaki tattoos from the rTatsSettingsTemplate.json file

- when I do this and go in-game, it still lists them all as excluded. When I go and check the settings.json file under the documents folder, it has over-written the file back to before I copied the tattoos over

- deleting the settings.json file and replacing with the rTatsSettingsTemplate.json file

- if I rename this file to settings.json, it gets overwritten without the zaki tattoos

- if I don't rename the file, it stays there, but a new settings.json file is made without the zaki tattoos.

I have done both of the above both inside of and outside of the MO2 virtual folder and I'm starting to lose hope, thinking I might just have to go through all the pages and make them unassigned manually unless there's something super simple that I am missing?

Editing to add: I made absolutely sure every time that the tattoos were actually in-game, and equippable in the slavetats MCM, so I know I have them. And they do show up in the RTats MCM, just all as excluded.

Edit 2: I am very much an idiot but will add this edit to help anyone else who is trying to get this stuff to work (it is my first time modding skyrim):

essentially, if you are using MO2, you have to make the changes in the virtual folder, and copying the tattoos from the rTatsSettingsTemplate.json file from that file, then going into the documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/JCUser/rTats/settings.json file and pasting it there will work IF YOU MAKE SURE to add a comma after the last tattoo that was in the list previously and making sure there aren't any extra open or closed brackets. However, I had to download the .json file manually from this modpage to copy the stuff, because MO2 won't let you open files in the Skyrim data folder. I'll still leave this whole thing up as a monument to my stupidity tho.

You're a fucking godsent my friend, thank you very much for that, by myself i would have never recognized that. Cheers to you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I made a UBE conversion of the 4k versions of all 3 packs. This is a replacer, tats will no longer work on CBBE bodies. This is possible to change in the .json files but I don't know of a good way to integrate it with rapetats (so that UBE overlays aren't applied to CBBE bodies and vice versa) so I didn't bother. 

ZAKI SLAVETATS BLACKED PACK UBE 2.0 CONVERSION.rar ZAKI SLAVETATS GENERAL PACK UBE 2.0 CONVERSION.rar ZAKI SLAVETATS BEAST PACK UBE 2.0 CONVERSION.rar

• 4 weeks later...