Best of the best, not by views/downloads.

Having been away for 6 months, and now with a fresh installation of Skyrim.

Asking here, not "there" for good reason.

Q:"What's the best ___?"
A: "Most popular is ___."
Q: "I know. Which is better?"
A: "Just told you."
Q: "No, you told me the most popular. Which is the best?"
A: "Nobody knows that. That's the obscure personal pics people upload and never give details about."
Q: "Why would you give me most popular when I asked which one was best?"
A: "You didn't define BEST!"
Q: "Put down the knife, give me my baby back, and tell me - What's the best ____?"

Completely fresh install, I'm leaning away from environment enhancement mods, and going for character mods. I want the works this time around.

I need a few things.

~ Most demanding highest quality driven body mods (Don't say CBBE)
~ Most demanding highest quality driven face mods (Don't give me most popular. Give me highest quality!)
~ Most demanding highest quality driven hair mods (Don't give me most popular. Give me highest quality!)

Having said all that, the end question is, where would I find such a list? Nobody ever has a checkbox listed as [ ] Better. Only [ ] Popular.

I guess that's my true issue. Likely I'll do all the footwork m'self, and that ain't such a bad thing. I guess my rant is about how over-popularized many of the crap mods are. Sad. Truly sad.