REQ: Demon form transformation

Hey guys

I know I'm new to this forum and it might be rude to start off with a request but I've spent too much time on this, failing misserably ^^'

Anyways, I'm starting a new character for whom I've written a decent amount of lore (can't play without a background story ^^). The problem is I need a transformation spell that transforms me into a half-demon with some increased powers. (Look Mirajane's Satan soul from Fairy tail anime).

I've spent the last couple of hours in Creation Kit using the Abyssal Dremora textures I found on loverslab only to find out my Creation Kit bugged out on me and didn't save the custom race I made so yeah, bummer :P The textures would fit a demon spell perfectly I think.

So if anyone with modding skills who is interested in making something like this, that would be cool because I have no idea how I'm going to get something that can transform a character into a half-demon..

Greetings!