City Green Forest

The last city of my authorship at the moment. Not populated, not built up, but, as usual, all the necessary lots are attached in the "lots" folder. You can upload them and place them in the city at your discretion (EXCEPTION: BEACH, LAGOON AND WATER LILY PARK). If you place them incorrectly, the landscape of the town will be disturbed. Have a nice game if you liked the town! 

P/S/ My version of the game is 1.67, all addons (I don't know if the town will work if there is no addon).

I've tried blocking this user because they keep posting non-sexual random stuff that would be better off at the Exchange, to put it bluntly.

Unfortunately I still see the dozens of download posts - is there any way to ignore these?

On 3/16/2023 at 5:51 PM, Yotix said:

I've tried blocking this user because they keep posting non-sexual random stuff that would be better off at the Exchange, to put it bluntly.

Unfortunately I still see the dozens of download posts - is there any way to ignore these?

Calm down, I will not post any more work here, since several downloads of a NON-SEXUAL nature spoil your life so much that you, poor fellow, decided to complain about the whole Internet. Sit and wait for your 18+ downloads, without which you cannot live.

On 3/17/2023 at 11:55 AM, sim333 said:

I think it’s not necessary, at least there is some mover in the subject. 

Thank you for your opinion, but no need, I have already written to them that I will not waste their invaluable time by posting my 2-3 works a week. I hope that their "suffering" will end without me, because there will be no need to scroll through the page with the works uploaded by me by turning the wheel of the computer mouse AS much as 1 time. Thanks for the likes of my work, it was nice. Have a nice day!