How run an automated semen farm in 1.4?

Hey y'all, I just started a semen worshipping succubus colony and I'm planning to start a semen farm. The only issue is that I have no idea how to automate it. 

image.thumb.png.ca229952f06707ecad4c520ba119450f.png

As you can see, I've incapacitated pawns in order to farm them, but the cum bucket from experience only seem to fill up when a nearby pawn is given a handjob or a footjob. Unless I go into hero mode and do it myself, I can only rely on random rape scenarios where a handjob or footjob is given. The efficency of that is way to low for my liking, especially when only 30 cum is harvested per rape. 

Since the farmed pawns don't have legs, I don't think they can interact with sex toys either (I haven't tried this yet. I'm also not sure whether orgasm through sex toys can fill buckets).

The advanced bucket mod also hasn't been updated, so cumstains cant be gathered either.

The penis milker doesn't fill the bucket.

Theorically, I could remove the doors and also keep a hypersexual rapist pawn hooked up on aphrodisiacs so it could periodically rape the others, but I would still have to rely on the rape rng being either handjob or footjob to fill the buckets.

Anyone have any other ideas on improving semen collecting efficency?

the advanced cum bucket mod still works for 1.4, just modify this part of the about.xml like this to stop having errors.

<supportedVersions>
        <li>1.4</li>
    </supportedVersions>

I get a lot of cum on a ranch colony just by using the buckets near my pens and having them clean up all the animal cum filth on the ground.

Edited by cptkorea