Collections like nexusmods

On 3/10/2023 at 7:28 AM, Takumi1 said:

thanks! i will check it.

also please read everything and download the right versions (not like me). The exact ones that are noted there. If you still need help they will be happy to help you on discord, if u dont manually install them or using oldschool nmm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why not take a look at the options on Wabbajack? The number of mod lists are limited compared to NexusMods but you can filter them for NSFW content easily and they have the huge advantage that they:

a) Can cover mods from NexusMods, VectorPlexus, LoversLab and Mega. (If downloads fail then you manually download files into the installation folder and Wabbajack will do the rest for yoy).

B) Automatically selects installation options, builds LoDs, runs BodySlide, updates MCM settings.

It can save hours of time. I haven't used it for FO4 yet because I'm halfway through a game on a manually built mod llist. However, I've installed Tahrovin for Skyrim VR via Wabbajack and it works very well. It created a local instance of Mod Organizer 2 that was all set up so you don't even need a great deal of experience with that.

Many of the Wabbajack mod lists also provide very active support and have communities that recommend resolutions to the more idiosyncratic problems that you might come across.

• 8 months later...

i looked at the wabbajack modpacks and although theres only 2, they have extreme variations too.

WoD (world of depravity) is the better of the 2 HOWEVER, you need a pretty close to top of the line computer to run it effectively with many 4-8k texture mods in it and has 790+ mods out of the box so it can overwhelm a system pretty quickly. i got to corvega and started to crash and slow to a crawl (not counting bugs like unkillable ghouls etc etc)

i would love to find a collection that is like "A Storywealth" collection with all the extras found here incl Family Planning.

id like to BUILD one myself but i have ZERO clue how to do it and get overwhelmed very quickly when ive tried so i guess i will keep dreaming :(

13 hours ago, ironpython said:

i looked at the wabbajack modpacks and although theres only 2, they have extreme variations too.

WoD (world of depravity) is the better of the 2 HOWEVER, you need a pretty close to top of the line computer to run it effectively with many 4-8k texture mods in it and has 790+ mods out of the box so it can overwhelm a system pretty quickly. i got to corvega and started to crash and slow to a crawl (not counting bugs like unkillable ghouls etc etc)

i would love to find a collection that is like "A Storywealth" collection with all the extras found here incl Family Planning.

id like to BUILD one myself but i have ZERO clue how to do it and get overwhelmed very quickly when ive tried so i guess i will keep dreaming :(

You don't need a "near" top of the line PC to run WoD, and its not using any 8k textures and not that many 4k textures.
You do need a "good-ish" PC yes but theres always adjustments you can do to gain lots more Fps.

Anyway, I hope you find a suitable list to your liking.

Edited by Swagmeister.