B & B NPC Replacer LE

B & B NPC Replacer LE

View File

This is my English translation of the popular Korean B&B (Beauty & Brilliant) NPC. Previously only found only on gall.dcinside and arca.live, I just translated them to English and uploaded them to here.

The mod completely changes the appearance of 126 female NPCs and makes them look like something out of Lost Ark or Black Desert Online. 

[NPCS Koreaned]
Bryling, Elenwen, Elisif the Fair, Endarie, Victtoria Vici, Gisli, Illdi, Lisette, Sayma, Pantea Ateia, Rikke, Silana Petreia, Sybille Stentor, Taarie, Una, Vivienne Onis, Alessandra, Dinya Balu, Haelga, Ingun Black-Briar, Marise Aravel, Maven Black-Briar, Mjoll the Lioness, Nivenor, Svana Far-Shield, Ghorza gra-Bagol, Lisbet, Sigrid, Delphine, Camilla Valerius, Gerdur, Idgrod the Younger, Jonna, Annekke Crag-Jumper, Lynly Star-Sung, Boti, Fastred, Arob, Gharol, Shel, Saffir, Carlotta Valentia, Olfina Gray-Mane, Saadia, Hulda, Arcadia, Danica Pure-Spring, Ysolda, Alfhild Battle-Born, Irileth, Adrianne Avenicci, Ahlam, Voldsea Giryon, Adelaisa Vendicci, Hillevi Cruel-Sea, Jora, Silda the Unseen, Suvaris Atheron, Niranye, Arivanya, Elda Early-Dawn, Nilsine Shatter-Shield, Hermir Strong-Heart, Ugor, Garakh, Nocturnal, Aela the Huntress, Ria, Njada Stonearm, Urog, Karliah, Astrid, Gabriella, Birna, Brelyna Maryon, Faralda, Nirya, Mirabelle Ervine, Vex, Fjotra, Aranea Ienith, Nimriel, Gwendolyn, Leonara Arius, Illia, Temba Wide-Arm, Brelas, Uthgerd the Unbroken, Margret, Argis the Bulwark, Lydia, Jordis the Sword-Maiden, Iona, Tonilla, Jenassa, Sapphire, Sylgja, Dulug, Ghak, Serana, Fura Bloodmouth, Salonia Caelia, Sorine Jurard, Valerica, Galathil, Modhna, Ingjard, Beleval, Rayya, Valdimar, Gregor, Llewellyn the Nightingale, Sonir, Oriella, Varona Nelas, Frea, Aphia Velothi, Cindiri Arano, Tilisu Severin, Mirri Severin, Dreyla Alor, Milore Ienth, Bralsa Drel

[Requirements]
Should be compatible with any version of Skyrim SE and AE
Requires SG 350 Hair Pack (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload the file here, it apparently has gotten into trouble with copyrighted content)
If any NPCs have purple or blank eyes, try installing Eyes of Beauty

[Credits]
All credits go to the original author (00) and porter (sunny day 화사한날씨) for their amazing work!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/02/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SG 350 Hair Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

10 hours ago, Darcaan2012 said:

This one's for LE.  If you check his files, there's also a SE version.

SG 350 doesn't seem to be readily available.

I just downloaded SG 350 about 45 minutes ago, so it is out there. Down the rabbit hole led me to a LL post with a link to a Korean site containing SG 350 at the bottom of the page. Sorry I don't have a link for you, but at least you know that can be found.

SG350 will be no problem, I can share that when I prepare my next uploads...it contains lot of apachii hair-styles in little different timbre...it s simply a huge old collection. Making lot of hairs to become doubled, also those, with are called KS Hairdos....

• 11 months later...

Cool, but despite being good for the eyes, it's quite strange for those who already know all the characters in Skyrim....
I also have a mod as a follower of MarieRose, just like the original character, the dialogues were in Japanese but I switched to Portuguese, her lines are sent via audio in Japanese, they are random lines with no meaning but she is great in body fights using style ninja and karate you have a lot of fun.

http://skyrimfollower.blog.2nt.com/?no=162