Boobs like pinned in a same spot

Good evening all i need help with a problem related to the boobs of a body, im started to play Fallout 4 this day but i found that the boobs of the body 3bbb were going like they are pinned to a same spot even when standing.

I installed two skeleton mods because i installed AAF Planning Family Enhanced and the male body i chose needed the skeleton Zex ZaZ Skeleton Extended and for female i have Specific Gender Skeleton configurated just for Females.

As you might see in the pics in one the boobs look normal but in the other after the cgaracter moves her boobs look lile they got pinned to the center.

20230222_185812.jpg

20230222_190850.jpg

Edited by Zaniah89

Ok, i managed to solve the problem by ,re-checking each mod and i found that i have installed OCBP manually in Fallout 4 Data folder and via MO2 meaning the one in MO2 overwrited the female mod and didnt let me to work the physics properly.

Thanks anyways and have a good day :)