Sims stuck after sex

Hii!

So this happens: everytime my sims have sex, one of them (only the woman, now that I think about it ?) gets stuck. It disappears and I can't interact with it anymore.

The only "solution" I've found is running ww.fix but it's not a real solution because it happens again the next time.

This is Wicked Whims last exception file, as you can see I tried without Nisa WP, which I read is known to cause problems, but nothing has changed;

Game Version: 1.94.147.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174e, BMD/S4CL/AEP/MCCC
02/18/23 15:54:59 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v174e\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance.py", line 778, in stop
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 75, in clear_sim_sex_variables
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 72, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\buffs.py", line 74, in remove_buff
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 470, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 597, in remove_buff_entry
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\turbolib2\gizmos\event_buffs.py", line 41, in on_remove
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 112, in on_removal
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\turbolib2\gizmos\gizmo_buffs.py", line 36, in update_mood
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1349, in _update_current_mood
IndexError: tuple index out of range

Game Version: 1.94.147.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174e, AEP/BMD/S4CL/MCCC/NWP
02/18/23 16:15:02 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v174e\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance.py", line 778, in stop
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 75, in clear_sim_sex_variables
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 72, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\buffs.py", line 74, in remove_buff
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 470, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 597, in remove_buff_entry
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\turbolib2\gizmos\event_buffs.py", line 41, in on_remove
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 112, in on_removal
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174e\turbolib2\gizmos\gizmo_buffs.py", line 36, in update_mood
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1349, in _update_current_mood
IndexError: tuple index out of range

Any idea?

1 hour ago, marta_b said:

I forgot to mention that I also tried removing S4CL (which I read some had problem with) and it also didn't produce any result.

All the mods I have are updated to the latest available version.

Hi! The tuple index out of range error is pretty common error so unfortunately it can be caused by many different issues, basically anything trying to edit or read an element on a list where it does not exist (for example because it is different now after an update and the mod in question still tries to use "old code") or because it is not properly programed and it is trying to access an indexed position starting from 1 instead of 0. So there are multiple possible causes. It could be a mod that edits the UI (for example UI cheats if or too new for your game version, or for example more columns in cas, or more traits in cas just to name a few. Other common mods that can cause this if outdated or too new for your sims version are mods adding or editing moods or buffs (Nisa, Sol, and many more). Look for those kind of mods first. 

When you removed Nisa and s4cl dis you delete the cache files (avatarcache and localthumbcache)? If not try again but delete those files too. 

If you take out those mods and delete the cache and it does not work you can try temporarily removing your other mods and cc and trying again with only wicked whims, a few animations, and mc commander. If it does work now then you are missing some other mod that might be too old or too new and it is causing issues. 

A few users have reported something similar lately, i asked them to upload a mc commander last exception or a system info log, but they never came back. If you cannot fix it with the above recommendations, could you please upload a last exception (full file generated by mc commander) or if you do not get one just generate a system info log (click on a sim, then mc commander, then sim commands --- logging commands --- system info log. It will create a file inside mc commander folder, upload it). That would give us more information to find the problem. 

• 5 months later...
19 hours ago, wucleves said:

did you end up finding the problem my sims disappear after sex... 

15 hours ago, kiarae317 said:

same

Right now, specially if you have updated your game but not your version of wicked whims, the most common cause is exactly that, outdated wickedwhims. If so, update it to latest version (176e) and that should do the trick. If not, make sure your other mods are also compatible with last game update. It could be other things, but right now that is, like I said, the most common and easy to fix problem. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So I recently downloaded the new and updated wickedwhims and deleted the old one that I had and now when my sims try to have sex it they just go invisible and then keep glitching. Like they keep appearing and then disappearing. Also, it keeps saying my sims are having sex in my notification wall like 20 million times. 

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is a little bit old but it happened to me and all I did to fix it (I have SO many mods it’s impossible for me to even get rid of any at this point) is that I found entering build mode and then going back to live mode a couple times usually helps. If it doesn’t help by just doing that, try to have sex/masturbate with WW on the same place they were doing it previously and it should help. 

This also helps if your character just stands there and the command “resetSim (first and last name)” doesn’t work.