SN Ruched Slinky Side Cut Bodycon Dress

View File

SN Ruched Slinky Side Cut Bodycon Dress 

#Swatches 21

Hi guys, this is another release of mines. I been working on other clothes that I'm really not ready to release just yet.

I am trying to make it good as possible for you guys to enjoy the amazing work and take pics of your sims and vids.

I just would like to take the time to say this, some creations of mine will be free and some will not be free. It will most likely be a balance 

between the 2.

I am on patreon patreon.com/SimulationNomads and will start to post more stuff on there as well. I just ask that you guys be patient with me,

Im still new to all this and Its not hard but its not eas either and it does take time depending on what Im designing.

As always I appreciate feed back and will start releasing more content ?happy simming. 

I love being creative, so here is a cover vid I made that shows I'm on patreon and will release more stuff and appreciate you guys for giving the thumbs up on my other creations. Please don't judge me guys, I just like that classic 1994 playstion 1 sound? I just like what I like ya know?. 

1978413311_SimulationNomadsPatreonCover1.png.d421e7f04e9409caeffa4ce47f89a3a3.png