bbp and SoS ?

greggrey

newbie here and sorry if its been asked but is there a way that i can have both of these on i like em big and i like em busty but i saw a mod with futa but it required SoS but when i use nexus mod manager to install it and it overights my bbp and then crashes but i saw some one on here with a pick of a few girl all with bangin bbp bodys and futa horse cocked and wanted to know how its done when i add with nexus do i let it over right or no?

pls n tnx for the assistance 

I honestly don't think there is an SoS female skeleton that isn't bbp. So it sounds like you just messed something up on your end during install.

1) Install mod (Unp SoS)

2) drop in skyrim/mods folder

3) load up NMM

4) double click on mod in NMM

5) overwrite all when asked (should just be the skeleton...)

6) sort esp after SoS.esps

7) generate FNIS

8) ???

9) profit

I honestly don't think there is an SoS female skeleton that isn't bbp. So it sounds like you just messed something up on your end during install.

1) Install mod (Unp SoS)

2) drop in skyrim/mods folder

3) load up NMM

4) double click on mod in NMM

5) overwrite all when asked (should just be the skeleton...)

6) sort esp after SoS.esps

7) generate FNIS

8) ???

9) profit

'hrmm tryed and still CTD with no reason i nvr had them befor installing SoS but now everytime i walk into riverwoods store were its supposed to start i get CTD 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived