pissing and pooping

i know there is a bunch of mods for this specifically, but what about drinking or eating the things as a mod, there is one ive seen but have since lost it(something called Bestial urine, cant find it for some reason) so i was wondering if someone had made one or is working on it?

This mod adds eating animations to vanilla skyrim food

Eating Animations and Sounds SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

With ssEdit you can add modded foods to the list so that they also get animated on consumption. If bestial urine has food in it, you could probably add animations to them with this mod. And if there's some unique models specifially for bestial urine, you could probably link the animations to those models.

no i know about that mod but that wasnt what i was talking about when Eating and drinking, that was meant for eating and drinking piss and poop, 

3 hours ago, venomr said:

This mod adds eating animations to vanilla skyrim food

Eating Animations and Sounds SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

With ssEdit you can add modded foods to the list so that they also get animated on consumption. If bestial urine has food in it, you could probably add animations to them with this mod. And if there's some unique models specifially for bestial urine, you could probably link the animations to those models.

• 2 months later...