On 3/27/2023 at 6:55 AM, korbe said:

hey. i added all the files & mods. there's stuff missing.

i was loading in households just to look at them.

found Mrs.Smith is bald! Debra is wearing the question mark mask. ugh

Crystal & Lucy have no hair either! i added all the hairs in the file

Eve has a mask on her face too. ugh

maybe some hairs & things are from real packs i don't own?

you're missing  the girls at the mall like Ivy & consumer girl. & Cassie the Lifeguard

good job on Diane & Grace.

Is June supposed to be Jane the Librarian?

Thanks for the report.

Credit goes to MrRakkon for Grace.

June is Erik's girlfriend from the game.

Your theory is right for the hair, you need some extensions to get 'em (no pun intended). You shall see which from the screenshots underneath.

I suggest you to download Eve CCs from MrRakkon's thread to get rid of the question mark mask for her. I think the glitch comes from her fringe accessory.

The rest of characters will come in an update as soon as I'll have some time to take care of it. Been working on miss Dewitt and Okita recently.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.b953540d0d7ed778f425f1e82ea2a1e5.jpeg

image.jpeg.8b62efe02c05d49043b70fad8b4b83b5.jpeg

image.jpeg.4e2e873f08115dea5a17ec40c2576e25.jpeg

image.jpeg.d8b4aedddfdf53321bb61c6d3c4a4ac3.jpeg

Edited by MattStratton

Guess i haven't met june yet then! thx 4 the Eve tip! i'll jjust find similar hairs if i need to. thx!

i'm inspired to do a series loosely based on the VN using these characters.

i made u video checking them out!

Looking forward to the librarian!

Hi Matt , your project are unique and I like it very much thanks for share . And i just saw that MC is teenage so we can't used wicked wimm on it there a limit on you can use on young , young adult , elder .i have to use Mc command center to age up the mc . When i used your save file it give me a orange notification in wicked wimm .maybe you have to provide a save file which player already in house not on a map .

On 4/5/2023 at 5:11 PM, sainrocky2658 said:

Hi Matt , your project are unique and I like it very much thanks for share . And i just saw that MC is teenage so we can't used wicked wimm on it there a limit on you can use on young , young adult , elder .i have to use Mc command center to age up the mc . When i used your save file it give me a orange notification in wicked wimm .maybe you have to provide a save file which player already in house not on a map .

WW works if you use the Inappropiate Unlock (link).

Looking forward to further updates on this.

Also: Are you planning on making other savegames from different games, Matt?

On 4/7/2023 at 8:01 PM, Darwin Darstein said:

WW works if you use the Inappropiate Unlock (link).

Looking forward to further updates on this.

Also: Are you planning on making other savegames from different games, Matt?

Hi! thanks for the message. I don't plan to make other savegames from other games actually, even if I already got inspired from GTA V characters and American Psycho for some sims I uploaded.

As I really don't have much time to play I only intend to upgrade Summertime Saga savegame from time to time, and to create totally made up sims to keep having fun when I play Sims 4.

I'm working on completing Summertime Saga characters, starting with the rest of the teachers, employees (librarian, Cassie from the pool..., Liv from the 'massage' institute), and Consuela household. I'll publish some updates here by the end of the month!

On 3/30/2023 at 3:19 AM, korbe said:

Guess i haven't met june yet then! thx 4 the Eve tip! i'll jjust find similar hairs if i need to. thx!

i'm inspired to do a series loosely based on the VN using these characters.

i made u video checking them out!

Looking forward to the librarian!

Age restriction: I need a YouTube account to see it, I'll be looking forward to watch it later ;) 

On 4/12/2023 at 8:04 AM, MattStratton said:

Age restriction: I need a YouTube account to see it, I'll be looking forward to watch it later ;) 

there's nothing adult oriented in the vid. no nekidness. just showing off the characters in CAS

many don't have hair but they all have clothes. i just put on the restriction cus utube hates anything sexual so i gotta be careful

enjoy tho if u do watch & know this has inspired me to do a Summertime Sims 4 Saga series!

thinking of remaking the neighborhood myself in the Eco world.! that way the SS character can be added to my series as well.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: TEACHERS PACK AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON

image.jpeg.ffc747954e697f14c99573d623a105de.jpeg

Misses Okita, Dewitt, Ross are now available! Miss Bissette and Bridget have been slightly remodeled.

Pictures available on spoiler section.

Download link available on my Patreon.

Spoiler

Miss Dewitt

image.png.ed8945319b15abccb6cbd30f28789297.png

image.png.423de587356d78e0b53257f600d077b3.pngimage.png.e7e21d1f13c98c0bbac3c9a47bcf2e35.pngimage.png.c0f89bb9606ee272117d33977482760b.png

Miss Okita

image.png.a11f5becf3bcecd99fc7307a16bd3693.png

image.png.18dff51f6db6f11815384c331e756a3d.pngimage.png.9b07ac43c5ef30d68fa8fb670a5a66b7.pngimage.png.d0a8b5320d46073ac969118bbdcc40c1.png

Miss Ross

image.png.7ea0ad789bf6d9093ea93346026bdaab.png

image.png.51cd5ec9ce63c3dd5cb6f01ee6808747.pngimage.png.ee6db9a5ca70d197a435b03c5512ac5f.pngimage.png.565ea5a42ccb42ff257c5ebc9e31e714.png

Miss Bissette

image.png.09ec12c4b85273c358d17fae73f0c6e3.png

image.png.18b0b05c571ff62443993a084c12f70f.pngimage.png.b8e88e30e2024014775a0325ac890075.pngimage.png.cae93cf365661bd83da94d1f3ee9c69a.png

Coach Bridget

image.png.bf7b6a9afe07668cca81a6b192a2630b.png

image.png.c32628ab04c45cb5de80889634eeb849.pngimage.png.f81cce105c13725a520b218fe053d789.pngimage.png.3402dfe374abc851eca77572c2a1d050.png

Edited by MattStratton

Just saying you should List ALL the required Official Stuff packs, Game Packs, and Expansion packs on the mod page. 
as technically to use this, it will cost a LOT of money if users don't already have them.

23 hours ago, Oreo12 said:

Just saying you should List ALL the required Official Stuff packs, Game Packs, and Expansion packs on the mod page. 
as technically to use this, it will cost a LOT of money if users don't already have them.

Yes I'm not really rigourous on listing expansions I use, as I'm concerned I used to pay a lot for extensions until the day I just figured out I could crack the game every time a new extension is released, saved me a lot of money and lot of time with games updates and glitches every time EA releases an update...

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 6:59 PM, mother lode said:

i don't usually download lots and other sims mods but i had to when i found this lol. i prolly did something wrong cos i can only see their clothes and stuff in CAS but not the sims or their lots in game

It's a save file , make sure you put that save file in your game saves folder, not in Tray folder , Then load the save & create a new save and enjoy .

Edited by Blackdas77

Although English is not my mother tongue, I once wanted to leave a message to thank you, but I feel that I don’t understand English but use GOOGLE to translate. I would be very rude, but I also want to thank you.
The characters you shared are of course very good, but you restored the original house, which is more time-consuming than restoring the original characters. You made me play with a sense of immersion, thank you.

Hello, congratulations for the work you have done, everything is so detailed and fun! ;D

One question.. I can't see the new characters ( Anna, Lopez, Martinez, Kevin, Tyrone) in the gallery..

Do the TRAY files still have to be loaded? Or am I just not finding them?

Thank you I would like to use the new characters in the game*

On 5/29/2023 at 6:53 PM, Joshua.Sim.69 said:

Hello, congratulations for the work you have done, everything is so detailed and fun! ;D

One question.. I can't see the new characters ( Anna, Lopez, Martinez, Kevin, Tyrone) in the gallery..

Hi! Sorry for the late answer, I must have forgotten to put the tray file... I'm kind of a messy guy and always manage to forgot one significant thing in my uploads... My home wifi connection flinched recently so I think I'll must wait till next week to work on this and put every mods/tray/files in one single upload or post to make the game work perfectly.

I'll publish the missing tray files on a post here to avoid you redownloading everything... As soon as I can... Thanks for the feedback.

On 6/2/2023 at 7:40 AM, korbe said:

Woot! just got the teacher's...then i found u did Jane AND Sara! lol

thank u!

Who's left?

the mall clerks & the pool lifeguard.

that might be it till new characters get introduced!

Been working on Cassie the pool lifeguard, missing some CCs but almost ready to be published soon!

Edited by MattStratton
On 5/28/2023 at 7:51 PM, obito2009 said:

Although English is not my mother tongue, I once wanted to leave a message to thank you, but I feel that I don’t understand English but use GOOGLE to translate. I would be very rude, but I also want to thank you.
The characters you shared are of course very good, but you restored the original house, which is more time-consuming than restoring the original characters. You made me play with a sense of immersion, thank you.

Thanks for the comment but I have to admit @TriggerBlade's got the credit for the main character's house. Been working on some other houses but not enough as - as you said - it is really time consuming! More prompt to design characters actually when I have the chance!

On 5/26/2023 at 3:29 PM, mother lode said:

i don't usually download lots and other sims mods but i had to when i found this lol. i prolly did something wrong cos i can only see their clothes and stuff in CAS but not the sims or their lots in game

The 'wrong' isn't from you... I'll try to fix it as soon as I'll can, sorry for missing sharing the tray files...

On 5/29/2023 at 6:53 PM, Joshua.Sim.69 said:

On 5/26/2023 at 3:29 PM, mother lode said:

Anna, Lopez, Martinez, Kevin, Tyrone tray files available here. Patreon download links update to be made soon.

Anna.zip High School Students.zip