I updated the download link.

I took another trip with my student through the school.

I moved the computer lab and cafeteria tables abit to prevent sims from getting stuck and all seats are available instead of some being blocked.

Cant fix the hallway light on the upper floor. It creates a super shiny effect on sims. No clue why.

Sometimes sims dont use the front door and run around the building to get inside.

Other than that everything seems to be in order.

Do you perhaps have in-game lighting?
Better in Game Lighting mod installed that could trigger the shiny effect.
I have installed this and reshade.

Let's see if you can set the door to be used as an entrance. The backdoor only for employees should prevent students from running around..

I'm testing it today, I haven't gotten around to it yet, it was going around on the Horizon Forbidden West....

edit: This can be set on the front door for everyone except faculty staff.
Backside door blocks students who want to get in there.

Edited by dschlaqinwe
news

I have a lighting mod. I need to test that.

As for the door, meh. So some students run to the back. Both doors work. Not exactly as intended but they dont block sims from entering. Yet.

Thats how the game deals with classes. It prioritizes the white board over available seats. If you dont like students sitting on the ground in the art and computer classrooms, remove the white board. They stop being classrooms but it removes this rather cringy feature and should limit classes to the "proper" classrooms.

For now I think this build is fine.

Edited by Zasz
2 hours ago, Zasz said:

Maybe remove some lockers in the hallway to make room for a door. Adding a door in the classroom seems impractical.

finish,i make pcroom right next frontdoor and changed other rooms ,and make a sportroom and a sickroom in emptyspace ...

pc an 2. floor i have removed later

01.04.24_21-27-50.png

01.04.24_20-37-48.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 7:44 PM, Zasz said:

I updated the download link.

I took another trip with my student through the school.

I moved the computer lab and cafeteria tables abit to prevent sims from getting stuck and all seats are available instead of some being blocked.

Cant fix the hallway light on the upper floor. It creates a super shiny effect on sims. No clue why.

Sometimes sims dont use the front door and run around the building to get inside.

Other than that everything seems to be in order.

Now I've figured out why the skins are so overexposed, the lamps all have dimmers, if it's more than halfway regulated it's overexposed