6 hours ago, titaniumlycan said:

hey i cant get my annon to use any animations was wondering what i have been doing wrong

Hi, You have to use WW to let your sims have sex.   If your problem is ony Annon maybe is because he need to have the post puberty wicked trait remember teens cant have sex by default they need this trait.  

And watch WW settings if u have correct rules in your WW protocols system.  Or if  your have "all sims accept sex" enable.     

3 hours ago, Seiki_Belami said:

Hi, You have to use WW to let your sims have sex.   If your problem is ony Annon maybe is because he need to have the post puberty wicked trait remember teens cant have sex by default they need this trait.  

And watch WW settings if u have correct rules in your WW protocols system.  Or if  your have "all sims accept sex" enable.     

thanks it was the settings i listened to the mod when it said not to mess with it lol

19 hours ago, dschlaqinwe said:

pink sex shop crashes, you can't travel there.
Build mode doesn't work either and I can't delete it.

i avoided adding locations, glad i did. Use the mod Better Exceptions to find the bad mods to remove! good luck!

i'd advise just adding the households & cc  & make ur own locations!

working on MC's house now!

6 hours ago, korbe said:

i avoided adding locations, glad i did. Use the mod Better Exceptions to find the bad mods to remove! good luck!

i'd advise just adding the households & cc  & make ur own locations!

working on MC's house now!

savefile was broken i moved all in a new bigsave and it works, just have to manage to swap the NPC teacher. in the school there is only Anon annie and erik form saga the rest casandra horror and other form savefile lol

I can upload Roxxy's trailer lot that Ive built to the gallery. Its also available here already. That definatelly still works.

I just checked the lots I saved from the savegame to my usual savegame. The bay house shows it has six rental units even though it was never a rental and requires 999 x 999 in size. The others are fine.

Edited by Zasz
16 hours ago, dschlaqinwe said:

savefile was broken i moved all in a new bigsave and it works, just have to manage to swap the NPC teacher. in the school there is only Anon annie and erik form saga the rest casandra horror and other form savefile lol

My save file broke last week too! maybe it was an Ea update?

i had just finished the MC's house! 3 bedroom plus basement all done. i tried to upload it to the gallery & something messed up the save & ALL my sims were GONE! good thing i have backup saves!

Rebuilding now! i'll show tours on my utube here = 

That changes the story completely. Diane leaves her house and marries Jude Law, also funny, I'll play that for a while ....

i don't no why Roxxy not is in School...

edit: Somehow that doesn't work, the characters mix with savegame characters and just move out and get married. Melonia goes to Sulani and gets married. You don't need to build a Summervile there either.
Nevertheless, the save game is interesting because there are many characters from movies or TV

Edited by dschlaqinwe
news
  • 2 weeks later...

So I started to send MC to school and actually met alot of the other STS characters. But Im not happy with the school from the savegame.

I like to build a more accurate summerville school but Im abit fuzzy about the floor designs. If anyone can make more sense of the layout and paint some easy plans I could build something with it. I think my Roxxy trailer lot came out ok for reference.

So I give it a try. This is just the start so its very early work in progress.

47254546dl.jpg?rand=1710542063

The design is definatelly not realistic. When you enter the school and turn right you get to the assembly hall which cant fit into the front or side of the building as displayed in the game. I need to adapt my build. The outside will probably not look like in the summerville view. It probably will have some ugly lumps.

47254732yk.jpg

Getting there. cookie in his finite wisdom chose to completely disregard logic when he placed the doors. So a few differences will be there. But overall I like where this is going.

47259815hj.jpg

Uh, what a mess. The layout and dimensions are so out of whack as you can see. No clue what to do with that much empty space. Yet.

I followed the game design as best as I could but its so weird. The teacher rooms have windows and half the building is empty in the upper floors. So Im gonna do some heavy roof decoration. Front yard gets a total makeover too. Parking lots. What was the previous builder thinking. The access is total crap.

I still like this project.

Suggestions are welcome.

Edited by Zasz

Yeah, I know some of those builds. I always build so its playable. I will test it myself when its done before I upload it.

So, first playtest was successful. Just needs abit more decorating, one classroom is still empty, boiler room needs some stuff and I need to figure out how to finish the roof on this whacky building.

I think Im done. I dont plan to do anything with the empty rooms at the moment. They are invisible to your sims until you do open them. Managed to make the roof look presentable, classrooms are done, yards are done with my speciality, all necessary rooms are accessible. If I overlooked anything drop a comment. Until then, enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jVx6cvfGQjEL8tlVcjffV4VyutnkPZIP/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Zasz
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 10:31 PM, Zasz said:

Yeah, I know some of those builds. I always build so its playable. I will test it myself when its done before I upload it.

So, first playtest was successful. Just needs abit more decorating, one classroom is still empty, boiler room needs some stuff and I need to figure out how to finish the roof on this whacky building.

I think Im done. I dont plan to do anything with the empty rooms at the moment. They are invisible to your sims until you do open them. Managed to make the roof look presentable, classrooms are done, yards are done with my speciality, all necessary rooms are accessible. If I overlooked anything drop a comment. Until then, enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LLFCeDQtrLhFJ1P2yTRMUqmqpiRXr2oX/view?usp=drive_link

Class 1 lessons on the floor instead of at tables and chairs?

edit:I think this is the Art Room when I look at the wiki.
https://wiki.summertimesaga.com/School

25.03.24_11-52-11.png

Edited by dschlaqinwe
news

I think its a positive side effect when students sit on the floor. In art class of all things.

And yes, it was abit of work to build it. But it was fun. Even better knowing people enjoy it.

Following the story of the cummings Jennifer found this handsome young man who was delighted to give her a good welcome at Oasis Springs. For hours you showed her how well the locals treat the girls, filling them with warmth and friendship.

Spoiler

22-11-2023_1-14-27.png.f303f794b6ecf804829dae037f6ea085.png22-11-2023_1-14-27.png.f303f794b6ecf804829dae037f6ea085.png22-11-2023_1-14-13.png.b7c8090b7e26c383f8496bd3d608f7d6.png22-11-2023_1-19-36.png.9fcd62cb55f60b8ed19961ed32b1e3cb.png22-11-2023_1-19-30.png.a340fec1c343b66ae990934e2e44848e.png22-11-2023_1-16-45.png.9ca4bc6df992be7a4b76adb98aca4006.png22-11-2023_1-18-12.png.e2014003ddaca978484ef35485c841a8.png 

22-11-2023_1-16-36.png

22-11-2023_1-18-42.png

22-11-2023_1-35-19.png

22-11-2023_1-37-26.png

22-11-2023_1-37-33.png

6 hours ago, Zasz said:

I think its a positive side effect when students sit on the floor. In art class of all things.

And yes, it was abit of work to build it. But it was fun. Even better knowing people enjoy it.

It's fun and I also like to test what others are building, sometimes the build doesn't even have to look original, just be playable, I tried to change something in the room at your school and then they didn't go in and just stood there

Which room? What did you change?

I think the computer lab has an issue with the desk at the window. Sims tend to get up on the right of the seat and then end up stuck because they cant go between the desk and the wall. The space is already very limited. Maybe I just prevent sims from sitting there completely.

Three seats in the cafeteria at the windows are not usable I think. Moving the tables slightly towards the cash desk should fix this.

I will prepare an update.

Edited by Zasz
16 hours ago, Zasz said:

Which room? What did you change?

I think the computer lab has an issue with the desk at the window. Sims tend to get up on the right of the seat and then end up stuck because they cant go between the desk and the wall. The space is already very limited. Maybe I just prevent sims from sitting there completely.

Three seats in the cafeteria at the windows are not usable I think. Moving the tables slightly towards the cash desk should fix this.

I will prepare an update.

I took the board out into an empty room and placed an easel for painting, then they no longer went into the room