Am i feeling dumb?.......ooh yes..

Thank you for your patience

This mod  demands thinking ....yes

Now to the blackmail quest is it true that i can choose my own Mark?(no quest marker)

There should be a quest marker, if there isn't your target is probably in the dragonborn DLC on Ravenrock.

I´ve got a Problem. At the Special Job Quest, I have to collect an Egg....went to Markant, got the Egg an Irarvy asks if i have an egg for hin, but I can´t give it to him, anyone has an Idea what to do?

Sorry for my bad english;)

You don't have to collect A egg you have to collect THE egg(on top of the highest building). For the exact location look in the first post under the spoiler. If it still doesn't work please let me know.

I haven't been able to get past the 1st beggar quest. It says I've satisfied him but there is no dialogue option to talk to him again. I've removed the radiant prostitution mod because that was interfering but still not dice. I've got a high speech score and 60+ for the oral sex in my Sexlab Journal. What am I missing? I've tried it with Degaine in Markarth and Brenuin in Whiterun and still run into the same problem.

The dialogue appears at the bottom afterwords. It says along the lines of satisfied now? And then he should give you a note.

having the same problem, satisfied Degain, talked to hem again, waited a few minutes buth nothing appears and no note. Hope you can help, really wanne play this mod, thx

I haven't been able to get past the 1st beggar quest. It says I've satisfied him but there is no dialogue option to talk to him again. I've removed the radiant prostitution mod because that was interfering but still not dice. I've got a high speech score and 60+ for the oral sex in my Sexlab Journal. What am I missing? I've tried it with Degaine in Markarth and Brenuin in Whiterun and still run into the same problem.

Same problem for me. Actually it says completed for satisfying the beggars even after reloading and before the requested sex is started but I still don't get any dialogue to advance further. I uninstalled but I'd really like to play this mod, thanks.

The dialogue appears at the bottom afterwords. It says along the lines of satisfied now? And then he should give you a note.

having the same problem, satisfied Degain, talked to hem again, waited a few minutes buth nothing appears and no note. Hope you can help, really wanne play this mod, thx

I'm very very sorry. Right now having more then 49 oral experience will cause a strange bug making it impossible to complete the quest(crap) I'm working on this but I'm also working on a lot of other things. So I can't upload the fix right now :/. if you want to skip past this for now you can use "SetStage SLG01 40".

In other sad news, I have no clue when the next update will be. I was hoping today but I've had a bit of a illness for a while now and going out last night made it a lot worse :s .

I'm having a problem trying to recuit Sabinu. 

The quest involved me trying to get the ingredients for a potency spell.  However, when I try to give him the ingredients and the journal, I can't talk to him. I've tried loading an earlier save and even restarting the game, but nothing's working.

P.s = Sorry to hear about the illness.  Hope you get better soon. :)

The quest involved me trying to get the ingredients for a potency spell.  However, when I try to give him the ingredients and the journal, I can't talk to him. I've tried loading an earlier save and even restarting the game, but nothing's working.

One thing that threw me off was the ingredient that he accepts is Butterfly in a Jar.

One thing that threw me off was the ingredient that he accepts is Butterfly in a Jar.

Got it.  That's what the problem was. :)

As a matter of interest, I made a seperate save and persuaded the mill owner to "service" her new workforce.  Does she?

For those who are getting the [...] for quest objectives: this is as you may already know is because the quest target is not from the vanilla game. It's more of a Radiant System bug rather than the mod's.

So if you have ANY other mods that add worldspace such as Falskar and Moonpath to Elswere then you may get this bug more often than not. This is may also be true for added NPCs from other mods if they meet the requirements set by the Radiant Quest System. 

A possible way to counter the bug is having a Radiant System check so that it only targets NPCs in Tamriel world space and not in other world spaces.

having some more issues.

1. Do I need both files for the install? The house and the main files? I think it's doubling up some of the quests and the house has a double door when I enter it. 

2. The basic radiant quests do not show up so I get stuck or when I finish them they are stuck in my journal. When I try to complete them via console, the prostitution quest and the blackmail quest are both double listed with the same code but different reference number.

3. No bottles of cum. I complete a quest, don't get anything. When I add it by console, then look in my inventory, CTD.

Got it.  That's what the problem was. :)

As a matter of interest, I made a seperate save and persuaded the mill owner to "service" her new workforce.  Does she?

I have not yet found that I can input AI packages with sex. I have to ask Ashal about it and probably request it to be added tot he main system.

For those who are getting the [...] for quest objectives: this is as you may already know is because the quest target is not from the vanilla game. It's more of a Radiant System bug rather than the mod's.

So if you have ANY other mods that add worldspace such as Falskar and Moonpath to Elswere then you may get this bug more often than not. This is may also be true for added NPCs from other mods if they meet the requirements set by the Radiant Quest System. 

A possible way to counter the bug is having a Radiant System check so that it only targets NPCs in Tamriel world space and not in other world spaces.

Right now the next version counters this by only letting the game choose from a bunch of citys that don't include DLC or any other mods.

having some more issues.

1. Do I need both files for the install? The house and the main files? I think it's doubling up some of the quests and the house has a double door when I enter it. 

2. The basic radiant quests do not show up so I get stuck or when I finish them they are stuck in my journal. When I try to complete them via console, the prostitution quest and the blackmail quest are both double listed with the same code but different reference number.

3. No bottles of cum. I complete a quest, don't get anything. When I add it by console, then look in my inventory, CTD.

1 the house is V.22 an outdated version. the latest file changed names. I only left the previous one in because i didn't know wether the new one would work. I'll delete it at the next update.

2 That's strange. Do you complete them by going to the giver? and do they get marked as completed?(top of the screen should display "COMPLETED:BLAHBLAHBLAH")

3 This is part of the WIP, the bottles do indeed cause crashes ;) just ignore them they will be gone next update

#116 icon_share.png
Posted Today, 12:40 AM

brijit116, on 03 Sept 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:snapback.png

Stuck at belethor   :(. Have tried everything except for starting a new game.

Edit:

Nevermind, got it to work. Excellent mod by the way.   :D

How did you get it to work ? I try everything to can you help me with it thanks

My problem wasn't with the mod. Belethor had died, I had to resurrect him properly. Then, this mod worked.

having some more issues.

1 the house is V.22 an outdated version. the latest file changed names. I only left the previous one in because i didn't know wether the new one would work. I'll delete it at the next update.

2 That's strange. Do you complete them by going to the giver? and do they get marked as completed?(top of the screen should display "COMPLETED:BLAHBLAHBLAH")

After I posted the above question I removed the house file. It cleared up some physical querks like the double doors.

Yes, I completed them normally but some are still stuck in my journal as incomplete.

My newest blackmail quest just said " Go to [..] in [..]"  so that left me clueless with no arrow pointing to whoever. My latest prostitution quest lead to a member of the Northern Maiden (DB) but he only told me to speak to the captain, could not initiate any dialouge. Using the console to complete the quest didn't help much either.

Not complaining now, just reporting bugs.

The no quest marker bug is caused by owning the Dragonborn DLC. Your target is in raven rock, for further details read earlier posts in this thread. This bug has been fixed for the next version.

The Northern Maiden problem is sadly enough not fixable for me. I'd have to add an exception for the Northern_Maiden_Faction but I don't own the DLC so I can't. If the ship leaves windhelm at some point though, it will be fixed automatically in the next version (because ravenrock will not be picked as a city anymore.)

when I try to talk to dandre it doesn't give me an option from this mod, only ones from SD and schlongs

This happened to me too. I got a dialogue option from SexLab Guild upon restarting Skyrim.

ok, well I just used the console to skip to the next part

What command did u use?