Jamesio Posted January 31, 2023 Posted January 31, 2023 SexLab Dibella Sisterhood - BHUNP Sliders - Jamesio REMAKE Hey there, I Created BHUNP Bodyslide files for utilizing: SexLab Dibella Sisterhood SE Requirements: BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE SexLab Dibella Sisterhood SE SexLab Dibella Sisterhood Sisters Notes: Files have bodyweights added for physics. Included a SliderSet and SliderPresets. You can delete both those folders from the archive if you are having any difficulties using them or getting your preset to work. I did see there was BHUNP sliders created by another user, but the archive was missing crucial files to function properly so I decided to make my own. These sliders should accommodate even the thickest of presets. Drop a line if you have any issues. I noticed that the Sybil outfits are linked to some sort of script that controls their size based off the size of the actual sybil in-game. Although you may bodyslide the files, they don't appear to do much from what I can tell because of this coding. I know its not a flaw with the bodyslide, because the correct physics and morphs exist to match my character, but it shrinks her body to match the sybil's. On this page I have added some screenshots to show the BHUNP body I am utilizing and what it looks like in-game. (i didnt spend any time getting great shots or anything) PS: I think I finally got a grasp of outfitstudio, so if anyone else has any BHUNP conversion projects they'd like to see, feel free to ask. I made an Ostrap Conversion (in reality though I only really use the SexLab Strap-on BHUNP conversion someone else made because it has SOS functionality), a Tifa Outfit Conversion, and I also did some work to create the Bikini Mage Robes. IF there's any interest for these files, I'd be happy to share in the future as well. Credit goes to: BakaFactory / FactoryClosed DeepBlueFrog and all the amazing creators out there that keep putting out the greatest of greats! SLDibella Sisterhood - BHUNP - Jamesio REMAKE.7z 1
Serenity_XXI Posted December 9, 2023 Posted December 9, 2023 (edited) You're the man! Thank you for this. Only thing is that the file structure inside the archive is incorrect. It should have one folder called "CalienteTools/Bodyslide/[MOD FILES]" containing all the files for it to work properly. Edited December 9, 2023 by Serenity_XXI
RamonXick Posted February 21, 2024 Posted February 21, 2024 somehow my bodyslide presets are unavailable when I want to build with these sliders JAMESIO-DUCK sliders
Hatoc123 Posted July 11 Posted July 11 Yeah I have the same issue have tried deleting preset folder but just goes blank is this due to me using the generation 4 body of BHUNP? If I remove the sets folder the options just disappear completely
Lustriel Posted August 31 Posted August 31 On 7/11/2026 at 3:25 PM, Hatoc123 said: Yeah I have the same issue have tried deleting preset folder but just goes blank is this due to me using the generation 4 body of BHUNP? If I remove the sets folder the options just disappear completely This one should work, just had to make a few new folders like the first comment said SLDibella Sisterhood - BHUNP - Jamesio REMAKE.rar
Hatoc123 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 On 8/31/2026 at 11:14 PM, Lustriel said: This one should work, just had to make a few new folders like the first comment said SLDibella Sisterhood - BHUNP - Jamesio REMAKE.rar 188.34 MB · 1 download Thanks I'll try that once I have found my skyrim installation as I rebuilt my computer and now cannot find the right mod organiser lol
Hatoc123 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 17 hours ago, Hatoc123 said: Thanks I'll try that once I have found my skyrim installation as I rebuilt my computer and now cannot find the right mod organiser lol Managed to find my skyrim in windows.old sadly that doesnt seem to work with BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ver 4 as my presets arent showing up for it even tried moving my preset into the same folder
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now