I'm pretty sure i have my non adult modlist figured out. looking on what you guys and girls would add?

Personally I think the adult mods are things you should install incrementally and over a long time and several playthroughs.

There are a lot of adult mods which are game changing (in an amazing way) and introduce a whole world more complex and emotional than the vanilla game itself. But if you install a hundred new mods all at once, you're asking for an unbelievable amount of grief and technical issues.

Start small. Pick a body you like. Maybe start with CBBE because it's easy to use and is accessible to new modders, keeping in mind that it does not support the best adult mods. But by starting with CBBE you can also start the process of picking body and face textures you like, getting LooksMenu and maybe LooksMenu Compendium figured out and start getting practice with BodySlide and maybe even Outfit Studio. (I can't read your mod list because I am blind, so sorry if you already did that stage.)

At some point, though, I suggest you upgrade to the ZAZ Extended (ZEX) skeleton and FusionGirl for women and the male body of your choice, something which supports ZEX. You should also at this stage install and pick configurations you like for OCBPC. Now also fine tune your skin textures selections, and start looking into pubic hair and tattoo overlays.

Don't install them all at once. Test them as you install them to make sure you don't run into incompatibilities.

You should also install F4SE and start adding mods you like which use it. (LooksMenu might be one of those, by the way, though it's been so long I forgot.)

(Do you see why I say do this over time and incrementally?)

Once you have the basic body and looks going you can start the process of adding animations, AAF, Themes and the like to get a basic functionality of adult behavior without yet going into the heavy scripting of some of the more quest based adult mods. Get all this working solidly before you add anything else.

Now, once you have a body, animation support, maybe overlays and the like you can start reading up and trying full fledged quest based and game overhaul adult mods.

There are a lot, and remember, don't do them all at once! Try one or two as you go. There's no hurry. Enjoy the process of building your adult world :)

Edited by Karna5