CBBE Body with CHSBHC Pysics

Ok so from my understanding BOTH are nude body's as well as textures which means both are totally and entirely different.  This being said.  I am sorta lost on what mods to install so I don't get CTD's and the nasty seam that looks see through.

So basically, all I want is the physics from CHSBHC and the CBBE Bodies. To make it easier I know that CHSBHC needs installed first but when I get the message that says...

"Data\textures/actors/character/female/femalebody_1_sk.dds has already been installed by CHSBHC-BBP- Nude and Jiggly Mod- CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2-4-1 Overwrite with this mods file?"

What do I do? Yes to all, Yes to folder etc?

it is easy ...... (everything important manually install)!
First you install everything you need for CHSBHC, then write the CBBE body in data folder, with the CBBE textures the same!
\ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets
\ textures \ actors \ character \ female
you've got the CBBE body with body physics.

german \ deutsch !

es ist ganz einfach......( wichtig alles manuell installieren ) !
du installierst zuerst alles was zu CHSBHC gehört , dann überschreibe den CBBE körper in data ordner , mit den CBBE texturen das gleiche !
         \meshes\actors\character\character assets
         \textures\actors\character\female
schon hast du den CBBE körper mit körperphysik .

it is easy ...... (everything important manually install)!

First you install everything you need for CHSBHC, then write the CBBE body in data folder, with the CBBE textures the same!

\ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets

\ textures \ actors \ character \ female

you've got the CBBE body with body physics.

When you said "First install everything you need for CHSBHC". I think this is my problem. I feel I am missing mods, or in other words, I don't have mods installed that I need for all of this to work.

hi XxBloodMagicxX!

I do not know where your problem is, matrimonial, it's quite easy to install the body of your choice? give an accurate description which you do not get along, I'll try to help you. but do not forget I'm German and I use a translator to read the text!

german \ deutsch !

ich weiß nicht wo dein problem ist , eigendlich ist es doch ganz einfach den körper deiner wahl zu installieren ? gib eine genaue beschreibung womit du nicht klar kommst , ich werde versuchen dir zu helfen . aber nicht vergessen ich bin deutscher und verwende einen übersetzer zum lesen der texte !

hi XxBloodMagicxX!

I do not know where your problem is, matrimonial, it's quite easy to install the body of your choice? give an accurate description which you do not get along, I'll try to help you. but do not forget I'm German and I use a translator to read the text!

german \ deutsch !

ich weiß nicht wo dein problem ist , eigendlich ist es doch ganz einfach den körper deiner wahl zu installieren ? gib eine genaue beschreibung womit du nicht klar kommst , ich werde versuchen dir zu helfen . aber nicht vergessen ich bin deutscher und verwende einen übersetzer zum lesen der texte !

Oh I see, it's no problem.  But my actual problem is that I have seen where some manually install CHSBHC instead of using Nexus. I can do this but I am not quite sure what the difference is.   Also, my saves are not working as they should I keep getting CTD the moment it tries to bring me to my game. Other than that I might be ok.

Archived