Any AAF variant enable a way to surrender to radroaches?

20 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Any AAF variant enable a way to surrender to radroaches?

Just wondering...

I don't know of one (unless Magno Cum Gaudio, Combat Surrender, Crime and Punishment or AAF Sex 'em Up surrenders allow it, but I think you're right AAF Violate does not).

Your question, however, reminds me of Clive Barker (the Hellraiser universe). His books are much, much more sexual than his movies and TV shows are, and I did an audiobook marathon of pretty much all his books not long ago.

In one of them, there was a guy banished to Hell, and one of his restructions was that he could not touch himself to pleasure himself But he could control roaches and other insects. So he'd summon a swarm of roaches and the like to bring him to orgasm, and then his cum would be used in a magic that would send that swarm out into the real world to kill people.

Those who only know Clive Barker from movies probably have no idea that he has characters who use swarms of insects to bring them to climax :)

Katrina, did you activate the new Essential flag in AAF Violate? It's a game changer. You no longer have to worry about dying (except to explosive collars *laughs*). Almost anything that kills you just drops you to a bleed out stage from which you can get up.

With the essential flag, if the roaches had killed you, you'd sit on the floor dazed for a bit then could get up and either run away or continue the fight.