Home life and chores mods

Outside of nsfw mod wartimes where you kinda become a

Spoiler

slave wife, also pseudo not really incest and a lot of other nasty business there

I haven't seen any other mods try to do any of this, I hope someone gives you better recommendations then I could maybe use them too on my LE load order.
You COULD use ineed for followers, assuming SE version has that option, I'm actually running both RND and ineed, ineed specifically only for followers with my needs all set to 0 scale. Then at least you'd have to cook for the followers.

Edited by Karkhel
On 1/27/2023 at 1:10 PM, oca13293 said:

I'm looking for mods that give more reasons to stay around a home and interact.
Mods that give the player reasons to cook food, clean, put things back etc.

housewife roleplay mods, in a sense.

The Mood mod helps with it, It works as a satisfaction points with life, forces you to cook your food in order to keep your character happy, depending of your perks choosed, drink alcohol and it gives the option to make a follower dor 2 doing so, but it forces you to be unable to cook on inns, if on LE just install, if on SE you will need to extract the bsa and i recomend use mod organizer to use your mods, it is helpful to do so

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70639/ 

Jobs of skyrim on SE is a previous version of the good one on LE but is helpful too, gives you works of tanning, deliver mail, make weapons, enchant, make potions etc, I use it with a female profile to level her up on those areas because if she end up on a town she wont be able to go out because sexlab survival, the woman restrictive mod that makes it more harder to play as a woman, gave so much meaning to level and make micro works as a townie

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7925