3rd person camera dont change when weapon out

polluxval

if u want to stop the camera changing everytime u take a weapon or spell out, search for the file called

skyrim.ini

in ur documents folder

and add this lines at the end of the file:

--------

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-10.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=30.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-10.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=30.0000

-------

to remove the changes, delete the lines.

NOTE: only apply if ur bothered (like me) changing the camera everytime i take out my weapons. the bow attack/aim its not affected.

CREDITS: me

didnt take anything from nexus before someone try to flame.

There is a bug with arcane enchanter and mouse scrolling wheel (when you use mouse wheel to scroll down/up the enchanting menu, sometimes instead of scrolling it will start to zoom in/out the camera). No big deal, but if you use the camera settings polluxval has provided and this bug happens to you - after exiting the enchanter menu you wont be able to move or have control of the camera. Just in case, use keyboard while enchanting. Hope Bethesda will fix this soon.

Anyone know how I can do the inverse of this? That is' date=' keep the camera behind my character when not in combat mode, like in Oblivion?

[/quote']

try:

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-0.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

but be aware the crosshair will still be there.

Archived