Neckseam on all other race except Nord.

Hi. I'm playing a Wood elf character and just notice there is a neakseam. It only happend with wood elf, high elf, dark elf, breton...etc but not Nord race.

I think it have something to to with the current character textures I'm using because when I switch to other skin like Bijin the problem go away. The current character textures I'm using does have texture for the head and there is no neckseam with Nord race. So is there a way to fix it because I don't want to switch to other textures :(

Could it be becasue the character texture I'm using doesn't have head normal map for other race and it cause neckseam?

20230122213333_1.jpg.df8cf9b0c026544ada84022dced6333f.jpg

20230122213442_1.jpg.81339087bbd4ffa6a0a02e8a3d955336.jpg

Edited by assassin394
9 hours ago, traison said:

That looks like the normal map yes. You can copy it over from the mod that works, to the one that doesn't. It's the *_n.dds file.

My current texture only include Data\textures\actors\character\female folder but I notice other texture mod like Bijin have other folder for each race inside the character folder and the file inside each is _msn.dds . What should I copy and where?

1.jpg.27caa3e247742920e16995f57f5a70bd.jpg

Thanks. I copy femalehead_msn.dds file inside female folder to all other race folder and there is no neckseam anymore. I think what happen here is the femalehead_msn.dds inside female folder is only for Nord race and my current textures mod don't have femalehead_msn.dds for other race and it cause neckseam when playing other race.

In fact, every race has it's own femalehead_msn, contrarely to other textures ( like femalehead.dds or femalehead_S.dds ), until you use something like Synth EBD, giving custom textures to each race. So you gotta make sure the textures matches for all races.

Edited by Neroth654