17 hours ago, devildx said:

Looks very nice. Still hopping that someone does a female/futa storm atronach someday. Maybe this concept art can be a inspiration.

jack-wilson-asset.jpg

Actually, I'm thinking on doing something similar with all creatures, so I made 3 categories:

Animals(Rabbit, Bear): Create a brand new penis with collisions, add the 3ba vagina with collisions and belly bone.

Humanoids(Flame Atronach, Draugr), everything above, but with 3ba body and sliders.

Complex(Dwemer machines, storm atronach), complex body, probably after the previous two, I thing storm atronach will be on this category.

Thanks for the suggestions

• 5 months later...

Hello. I'm trying to use Aroused Creatures to invite the Futanari Flame Atronach to come and do me, but it doesn't work. It engages me, but I think it isn't working because it doesn't have any animation to play. I have installed Flame Atronach animations, but perhaps they aren't ones that lets my summon do me.