Can anyone help with those exceptions?

Hi again. This week i had a virus problem on my pc and i had to format the windows and with this i had to redownload the game and i didn't use vortex this time... And most problems were gone... Yeah, i still get worried about doing things wrong but seems fine. Sadly i lost some of my progress loosing my save but i had one backup from some weeks earlier. But it's fine. Weirdly enought i have those "shiny" clothes gliches again... I need to solve that and i probably have numerous duplicates. But it's fine, everything is working (without exceptions popin up) and i can solve that.

Thank you very much for your help @LittleRedSonja

3 minutes ago, tatsumaru27 said:

Hi again. This week i had a virus problem on my pc and i had to format the windows and with this i had to redownload the game and i didn't use vortex this time... And most problems were gone... Yeah, i still get worried about doing things wrong but seems fine. Sadly i lost some of my progress loosing my save but i had one backup from some weeks earlier. But it's fine. Weirdly enought i have those "shiny" clothes gliches again... I need to solve that and i probably have numerous duplicates. But it's fine, everything is working (without exceptions popin up) and i can solve that.

Thank you very much for your help @LittleRedSonja

You probably need to patch it again with sims4studio. Happy to hear that it is working for you now, although at the cost of losing some progress. 

3 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

You probably need to patch it again with sims4studio. Happy to hear that it is working for you now, although at the cost of losing some progress. 

yeah i think i spoke too soon... I tried to download some sims that i lost and now is like this...

I might give up on sims 4 because of those problems... ?

imagem_2023-03-13_144323618.png

There's any way to find what's causing this?

Edited by tatsumaru27
6 hours ago, tatsumaru27 said:

yeah i think i spoke too soon... I tried to download some sims that i lost and now is like this...

I might give up on sims 4 because of those problems... ?

imagem_2023-03-13_144323618.png

There's any way to find what's causing this?

Usually because you do not have one of the files of ww properly installed OR if it happened right after you downloaded a few sims because there is an old tuning file from wicked whims included in one or more of those sims. Check the content you downloaded, some people include a lot of crap in the sims they share. 

2 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Usually because you do not have one of the files of ww properly installed OR if it happened right after you downloaded a few sims because there is an old tuning file from wicked whims included in one or more of those sims. Check the content you downloaded, some people include a lot of crap in the sims they share. 

I'm so sorry for keeping bothering you with my problems... But you are a real life saver... Exactly what you said. I use a program on my pc called "Everything" that can search any file in any place on any drive on my pc... I type "TURBODRIVER" and done... I find a file two folders deep on the mods folder i deleted and everything is fine again... Thank you so much... Also for keep helping me.

6 minutes ago, tatsumaru27 said:

@LittleRedSonjawith the latest update my game is not loading... Was everything perfectly fine before... ?

lastException.txt 68.33 kB · 0 downloads lastException_63814518525.txt 70.05 kB · 0 downloads

Don't worry you are not doing anything wrong, it is not your fault. The vast majority of mods broke with this update, and it was expected. Just give the creators a little bit of time to update. You should play vanilla and add back mods once they get updated or cleared for the patch. You can for example simply rename your mods folder to something else (mods2 for example) and play vanilla. You can create a new mods folder (mods) and slowly add back your mods when they get updated or cleared. It will probably take a few days since the update changed a lot of things in games code. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
31 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Don't worry you are not doing anything wrong, it is not your fault. The vast majority of mods broke with this update, and it was expected. Just give the creators a little bit of time to update. You should play vanilla and add back mods once they get updated or cleared for the patch. You can for example simply rename your mods folder to something else (mods2 for example) and play vanilla. You can create a new mods folder (mods) and slowly add back your mods when they get updated or cleared. It will probably take a few days since the update changed a lot of things in games code. 

This week it's not being easy to me, i'm very stressed... And when i finally want to play games, those things happen... Really frustrating... I lost interest on play vanilla. And i dont even know how long will take to the mods being updated... i have some backups here, but most i dont... Maybe i should just move on... Sometimes i fix things more than play...

3 minutes ago, tatsumaru27 said:

This week it's not being easy to me, i'm very stressed... And when i finally want to play games, those things happen... Really frustrating... I lost interest on play vanilla. And i dont even know how long will take to the mods being updated... i have some backups here, but most i dont... Maybe i should just move on... Sometimes i fix things more than play...

Probably just a few days. Anyway unless you are a "one-game-person" you can always play something different for a few days until everything is updated. Specially if you need to just relax. I mean, i love sims 4 but i play other games too ?

32 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Probably just a few days. Anyway unless you are a "one-game-person" you can always play something different for a few days until everything is updated. Specially if you need to just relax. I mean, i love sims 4 but i play other games too ?

I play a lot of games usually but, i lost my 80h save on dark souls 2... I'm still mad about it... I started Cyberpunk 2077, but the beginning is so slow... They throw so much stuff on you and im not in the right mind set for that right now... I had a spywere here... Really messing up my social media, accounts... My steam sending messages by it's own.. My twitter too... Was really infuriating... It's mostly solved right now, but i'm in a very poor mod... I just wanted to open the sims and put everything together for what it was before that... And now even more things broke...