I've been having some ideas and I've seen some mod that has some part of what I want but not to the degree I would like. So I'm going to post some of them here if you know a mod that have exactly what I want, please tell me!

Night invasion: I know there is a ton of them, but not with vampire/werewolf

- When asleep the Dragonborn (male of female) wakes up to a vampire feeding of them while having sex (Some special animations 1 or 2 depending on the gender?)

- When asleep the Dragonborn (male of female) he wakes up to a werewolf rough pounding with a knot buff or debuff depending on if first time or not with humanoid/creature

- When asleep the Dragonborn (male of female) he wakes up to a Khajiit barbed schlongs with buff or debuff depending on if first time or not with humanoid/creature

- When asleep the Dragonborn (male of female) he wakes up to an Argonian special schlongs with buff or debuff depending on if first time or not with humanoid/creature

- Some other buff or debuff depending on the race/age (like elder) of the agressor

Breeding: could be use with other fertile mods. When the dragonborn can conceive, there is a chance of creampie/won't pull out (user could set the percentage)

- Not fertile: 1%

- Fertile: 25%

- Ovulating: 40%

The more fertile you are, people (follower/npc) want to have sex/breed with you con (asking) or non-con with comments. Could also work with creatures. Maybe some DD options to make the dragonborn less likely to fight back? The fertile problem could also happen during the day/night and while sleeping.

That's pretty much it. I hope it can inspire someone!

Can't make it? It's okay, neither can I x'D

Also, I fucked up by posting it on LE and I have SE, yes you can laugh!

Normally I just don't comment on these "idea" posts.  However, you've posted this more than once...

11 minutes ago, EHennings said:

I hope it can inspire someone!

Can't make it? It's okay, neither can I x'D

Mod Ideas in this community/space are not inherently valuable.

In this space, the people who know how to do this stuff had an idea and learned how to make it happen.  If you don't have the commitment to make your idea a reality by learning how to do it yourself, then you are not sufficiently committed to it.

If you want to set about actually making this, you'll find no shortage of people who will cheer you on.  Do I want to stop work on my own things to help you do this?  Nope.