[mod] TREB's Body - Female Body Skin Texture

TREB's Body - Female Body Skin Texture

An upscale and RETEXTURE of the female body from Beautiful Bodies, by ireth92. Works completely by itself, but for the best experience I recommend loading after the original. Also works perfectly with the retextured apparel for beautiful bodies

This retexture is meant not for the faint of heart, only for the ones who claim to have the strength to deal with a Real Woman™.

untitled.png.7b72be988b392ebe76b25530118cb72a.png

I do not claim to have made these textures from scratch, the base body was directly taken from

Beautiful Bodies, and is property of ireth92.

The upscaled textures are a mere 512 x 512.

Edited by E Boy
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 3:58 PM, Killianthered said:

Love this texture.

could you possibly make a variant for use with Xenohumans and/or crystaloids?

I have swapped in yours but they look too human.

tried myself but i need a better art program.

Thanks for this mod!

Done! Not exactly perfect, but hey, it works (I think)

On 3/22/2023 at 11:17 PM, cniht said:

Question:  Load order on this?  I've got it activated but I'm getting the base BB texture.  I'm guessing that either RJW or something else is overwriting it.

I mean, you do need to load it after (under) any otehr body texture replacers you have. That should be all.

1 hour ago, E Boy said:

Done! Not exactly perfect, but hey, it works (I think)

I mean, you do need to load it after (under) any otehr body texture replacers you have. That should be all.

I figured it out.  It replaced the 'female' body type, while RJW or another mod was still showing FemaleBB.

1 hour ago, cniht said:

I figured it out.  It replaced the 'female' body type, while RJW or another mod was still showing FemaleBB.

Keep in mind that FemaleBB is not related to Beautiful Bodies at all. It comes from another mod, FemaleBB Bodytype Support, which is required for the Kijin Race to work.

• 3 months later...

Hi seems to have a probleme don't know if i can do something about that but the mod work perfectly fine most of the time, but not with BB body with fur skin or default female body with again fur skin, i have all this mod relative to body (FemaleBB BodyType Support, FemaleBB BodyType for Alien Race, Beautiful Bodies, TRESB's Body), otherwise a great mod thanks. I did remember some other skin type doesn't work but i think it's because some skin type are just not compatible?

1.png

2.png

Edited by Hakinto
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2023 at 3:58 PM, zozilin said:

What's the mod for the purple haired pawn's face texture?

On 8/19/2023 at 8:16 PM, bsdt said:

I'm also really curious, I couldn't find it anywhere else so far

Although I haven't confirmed this myself yet, a friend of mine who plays as the Kijin race a lot says it's from the Kijin mod, which would make sense seeing as how the pawn in the screenshot is indeed a Kijin.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...