The Sims 4 Criminal Hideout & Strip Club

The Sims 4 Criminal Hideout & Strip Club

View File

Fledermaus Bend in Forgotten Hollow is the secret location of the new Sims 4 Criminal Hideout.

Built by my genius criminal mastermind, "Ruthless" Reese Marroquin the leader of "The CrimeNals", this low-key hideout is blended in with Forgotten Hollow's undisturbed darkness.

This building download has a strip club inside.

The Criminal Hideout uses items from:

Basegame

EXPANSION PACKS

Get To Work               (EP01)

Get Together              (EP02)

City Living                  (EP03)

Get Famous                (EP06)

Eco Lifestyle               (EP09)

GAME PACKS

Spa Day                      (GP02)

Dine Out                     (GP03)

Realm Of Magic         (GP08)

STUFF PACKS

Perfect Patio              (SP02)

I will be updating this club from time to time as I add more furniture and other items to make it look more complete.

I hope you enjoy!

Lot Type: Generic/Criminal Hideout/Strip Club

Size: 30x30

Estimated Value: 500,000 Simoleons

Number Of Floors: 6

Number Of Beds: 8

Number Of Bathrooms/Toilets: 9+

I hope you enjoy it!

If you would like to support me while enjoying access to my created Sims, Body Presets, Builds, Clothing, & Accessories, please visit & join my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/killasims

All my builds are initially posted free to the public as well as my male Sims except for Snoop Dogg.
All my CC-Free Sims are also posted free to the public!
Some clothing is posted free to the public as well as some alpha Sims and body presets, however many of my alpha Sims that have body presets are initially Patrons-only!
Here are a few examples of Sims that I've recently posted...
I haven't finished posting all 12 yet, but meet some of the strippers that work at The Sims 4 Criminal Hideout!...

1.png?token-time=1674950400&token-hash=7_Wn4z4nSwsn1LzBmDCW46H2f4OLhNp_AGWTZfPpOxA%3D
McKayla Romero & The "Lost In Her Beauty" Body Preset

1.png?token-time=1674950400&token-hash=6rF4ewdTRDE-QQ3Iy5g9fr5AjGRV1CDM7ZcBpzX1yCc%3D
Destiny Shari Hatcher & The "Beast Of A Body" Body

Amy Whitfield & "The Beast Of A Body" Preset

1.png?token-time=1674950400&token-hash=D4IJ0uDxOq8_7feTUqJA9hGTGv-a8h3ib3DHf9X3MnY%3D
Brittany Whitfield & "THE BEAST OF A BODY" Preset

1.png?token-time=1674950400&token-hash=qwgnGHwwW_w6YIQV7Cxy2ZFzVohA9W4w6tdyTDL_e98%3D
Carlita Perry & The "Beast Of A Body" Preset

1.png?token-time=1674950400&token-hash=Z_-0HWOrknUvWzNeNBsiaoFUXMwyaup5mGAocaKwwNA%3D
Cherish Perry & The "Beast Of A Body" Preset

1.png?token-time=1674950400&token-hash=ZjOnc9QulNvb1U7gWk4troP5U7_nAYX75Kj79FHVcvE%3D
Christina Sheppard & "The Finer Things" Body Preset

Kyra "Finesse" Sheppard & The "Finer Things" Body

Mercedes Malone & The "Beast Of A Body V1" Body Preset

These are some of the strippers that work at The Sims 4 Criminal Hideout.

Yes, I have 12 strippers working there by using these Wicked Whims Strip Club Cheats...

STRIPCLUB

• ww.stripclub_disable_dancing_tiredness_cheat - Irreversible cheat to disable Strip Club dancers tiredness from dancing.

• ww.set_stripclub_bar_markup <value> - Sets Strip Club bar drinks price markup.

• ww.set_stripclub_bar_supply <amount> - Sets Strip Club bar supplies amount.

• ww.set_stripclub_bar_supply_capacity <amount> - Sets Strip Club bar supplies capacity.

• ww.stripclub_disable_trashlets_cheat - Irreversible cheat to disable Strip Club clients from dropping trashlets.

• ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employee_limit <amount> - Sets Strip Club dancers employee limit.

• ww.set_stripclub_janitors_employee_limit <amount> - Sets Strip Club janitors employee limit.

• ww.stripclub_hire_dancer_sim <first_name> <last_name> - Hires Sim as a Strip Club dancer.

• ww.set_stripclub_employee_pool_size <amount> - Sets Strip Club available number of Sims to hire (default: 51).

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/14/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Basegame, Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Get Famous, Eco Lifestyle, Spa Day, Dine Out, Realm Of Magic, Perfect Patio

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'll put this in San Myshuno where The Bloods street gang used to live before I moved them to San Sequoia (where they own a Criminal Hideout & Brothel of their own) & have The Crips street gang own it (It shouldn't take much to convert it into a Criminal Hideout & Brothel with a Strip club to it 😂)