game crashes on load save, every new save gets corrupted

this happened to me after i've done some CC cleaning, updating a few ones including WW and other sorts of script mods, command center, communitylibrary, etc... but now my old saves won't even launch, and everytime i make a new game, it goes well for a few minutes without any error message, then it freeze-CTD out of the blue and i can't load it back.

I've done everything i could think of, reinstalling wickedwhims, deleting every cache folder i could find, deleting localthumbcache and options.ini,  still doesn't work.

I Don't have the time and energy right now to do a forensic research so i've attached all the logs i could find below. I don't really understand what the error messages in these translate to so if any of you could tell me what to do i would be very thankful

lastException_63809046436.txt Config.log GameVersion.txt lastException.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Your game version is quite old, if you are installing new versions of mods, for example wicked whims, that will cause all kind of issues depending on what mods you are using. So the first thing i would do is update the game, unless all your mods are compatible with that old version. 

Repairing or reinstalling the game and trying with no mods would be also a good idea. If it works without mods then you can add back your mods one by one or using the 50/50 method until you find what is causing issues. 

Updating all your mods is also a good idea. Communitylibrary is usually quite prone to cause issues when used together with wicked whims or mccc, i would try removing that one.

Good luck.

Edited by babuchas
typos