Hello, I'm new to modding and PC gaming in general so I apologize if I don't understand any technical aspects that you guys would provide me.

So I'm using the horrible harassment mod and there is an issue where the mod seems to get stuck?

An NPC will approach the PC. Say something along the lines of "That thick ass..." (lol) grab the PC from behind and the struggle bar will appear.....that's it. It totally breaks after that. And then the NPC and the PC will be stuck in a perpetual loop of this (https://imgur.com/L7gbWnR) forever, and I must load/exit my game. Just to be clear, the NPC isn't back hugging the PC over and over again. They're just stuck with the PC character trying to struggle. I have tried to struggle out of the animation with the appropriate bindings, nothing happens. I tried using the debug options in the approach redux and the sexlab "clean" section to stop scenes but the game reads it as a scene not even happening. If I do manage get out via other creative ways my character can move around again but the npc is stuck in the back hug animation and the struggle meter is stuck on the screen. I have even tried restarting my game but the struggle meter gets baked into the save (I had to go back to a previous save). And yes I have tried resetting the struggle bar through the debug menu. I can't even check the box to do so. Probably because the game doesn't read it as a scene happening?

I am using Skyrim SE. I have made sure that all the requirements I received are correct and they are the correct versions as well. I can't contact the modder directly, Bakafactory on patreon I believe, because I have not made contributions to his page yet. I don't know if it's a load order issue, if I didn't install certain animation mods (so that it doesn't halt the event) or if I'm just incompetent and am forgetting something but I have combed over this the the best I can. In fact I am not even sure of this is the horrible harassment mod or the approach mod having this issue.

If anyone has had this issue or knows of this issue and can enlighten me, that would be very helpful.

Skyrim Special Edition 1_9_2023 6_21_38 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 1_9_2023 6_49_27 PM.png

• 10 months later...