Male Sims lose pubic hair when involved in a WW animation after update

... and you can't reenable pubic hair afterwards for that sim, selecting the option does nothing.

Male Sims which haven't been in an animation yet, still have their pubic hair and Female Sims don't have this issue at all.

Problem started when I updated WW to v174a, v174b still has this issue.

4 hours ago, Husk said:

Just tested it with my male Sim and their pubes stayed on.

Are you sure it's not due to other mods or custom pubic hair?

I can't deny that another mod is causing this conflict with WW but as I already mentioned, this issue popped up since updating to v174a and I haven't added any new mods so thats my initial guess. Maybe older mods which attach to WW-Systems broke with the new update, guess I remove the pubic hairs which can be used via WW and see if that resolves the problem.

Found the cause for this issue:

The newest update finally broke this mod which added simdulgence's pubic hair to the pubic hair system which in turn broke this system, at least for male sims.

Shame, made assigning pubic hairstyles for random sims on the fly very comfortable without going into CAS.