3 minutes ago, SavageDomain said:

Yes, it is possible, I will try to make this option in the next version

My theory is that in my particular game, my "default" tat-less overlay was named something different, so when it updated, it just sorta reformatted the overlays and wiped them out. In any case, nothing is broken as far as I'm aware,.

Great mod start. 

Is there anyway to make the emissive glow effect gradually build up with intensity as a characters arousal moves from it's minimum setting to high arousal?

Could it be possible to add optional also tie in with other mods like Baka's FillHerUp or similar mod like HentaiPregnancy?
To create a combined state for lewdmarks to always have a constant glow effect until enough time passes for both arousal an filled state? 
This way the more filled a character is a base glowing effect shows up regardless of arousal, where arousal could increase the glow effect to it's maximum slider setting.

Added to my modlist as is! Look forward to future versions.

Edited by FoxLotus

Dear author
Thanks for the great mod!
I don't know if it can be done, but as a future hope, is it possible to make the lewd crest transparent when the arousal value is 0?
The idea is that it would gradually show up depending on the value.

Finally, English is not my native language, so please forgive me if there are some oddities.

On 1/19/2023 at 4:33 PM, FoxLotus said:

Great mod start. 

Is there anyway to make the emissive glow effect gradually build up with intensity as a characters arousal moves from it's minimum setting to high arousal?

Could it be possible to add optional also tie in with other mods like Baka's FillHerUp or similar mod like HentaiPregnancy?
To create a combined state for lewdmarks to always have a constant glow effect until enough time passes for both arousal an filled state? 
This way the more filled a character is a base glowing effect shows up regardless of arousal, where arousal could increase the glow effect to it's maximum slider setting.

Added to my modlist as is! Look forward to future versions.

6 hours ago, OrnamentCat said:

Dear author
Thanks for the great mod!
I don't know if it can be done, but as a future hope, is it possible to make the lewd crest transparent when the arousal value is 0?
The idea is that it would gradually show up depending on the value.

Finally, English is not my native language, so please forgive me if there are some oddities.

Yes, I may add similar features in the future.

Edited by SavageDomain
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Balloon_Man said:

Would this mod be compatible with the Flower Girls port of SexLab aroused?

So I tried it and it only partially works. It doesn't detect arousal levels, so it is permanently set to 0. All other features in the mod seem to work, it just can't detect changes in arousal. I thought maybe changing the name of the plugin from Aroused Redux would make it work, but all it did was mess up the text in that mod.

So now I ask, would it be possible to get a version of this mod that works with flowergirls?

Edited by Balloon_Man
On 2/7/2023 at 7:45 PM, Alis_999 said:

@SavageDomain Heya! Is it possible to buff PC destruction spells damage when Lewd Mark is glow? It may be enough to bind this buff to the Glowing slider

Maybe there is some mod that gives buffs depending on the level of arousal?

On 2/8/2023 at 10:12 PM, Balloon_Man said:

So I tried it and it only partially works. It doesn't detect arousal levels, so it is permanently set to 0. All other features in the mod seem to work, it just can't detect changes in arousal. I thought maybe changing the name of the plugin from Aroused Redux would make it work, but all it did was mess up the text in that mod.

So now I ask, would it be possible to get a version of this mod that works with flowergirls?

If I have free time, I will consider this possibility.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great mod, if you are thinking of expanding it, might I offer two suggestions.

1) Incorporate Lewd Marks Back (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/125569-lewdmarks/?do=findComment&comment=3250275 or other tramp stamp version, so that you can see the change more readily. Think of it like the spinal health bar in Dead Space.

2) Offer a couple of tiers, so the glow grows at a gradient (e.g. weak glow at 50, strong glow at 80).

• 4 weeks later...

i think the default 2 second between mod checkup is a bit... too frequent ?
i know i should probably reduce my mod load, but still... in certain environment (high population and with sudden script activity increase) would result in consistent crashes. once i reduce checkup to 45 seconds everything calmed down.

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2023 at 12:42 PM, lk74 said:

i think the default 2 second between mod checkup is a bit... too frequent ?
i know i should probably reduce my mod load, but still... in certain environment (high population and with sudden script activity increase) would result in consistent crashes. once i reduce checkup to 45 seconds everything calmed down.

The script doesn't do any heavy calculations (it basically just compares two numbers), it didn't cause any problems for me. However, that's what this option is for. Thanks for the info anyway, I'll keep that in mind.

22 hours ago, Ais891 said:

I tried the mod but when I enable it my whole character turns the color I set for the mark

It looks like you don't have textures installed. See mod requirements.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if this bug has be fixed yet, but the lewd mark keep changing from the one i picked. Is there a way to lock the lewd mark pattern i chose? I play with defeat mod on and since that mod causes random problems to bandits somehow being your allies to everyone is town attacking the guards for no reason so i have to go into defeat to clean my before i go into a town or cave. since the the change pattern key is set to "esc" so some point to patterns don't match.

On 8/13/2023 at 9:38 PM, UsernameTaken666 said:

when you choose the lewd mark to be applied, that should “lock” it. no idea what would change it. sounds like you have more issues than that to be honest. i use defeat as well and have no issues like that regarding the lewd marks. i use osl aroused fwiw.

it doesn't change during the play through, I only noticed the change in the different mark after i load my game every time. as for the defeat mod these are issues for a long time that haven't been fixed if for it, anyone who has that mod installed should know these bugs ,but somehow your magic version has no bugs? did you edit the mod yourself? The "Baka" versions fixes a lot of issues ,but bugs are still present like like the companions not triggering the defeat mod. just to be sure it's called "sexlab defeat" and the "Baka" version is called "sexlab Baka defeat".

• 1 month later...