LewdMarks Aroused

View File

This is a small mod that adds a glow to the LewdMarks texture on high arousal level. PC only, configurable via MCM

Requires:

1. LewdMarks, RaceMenu version: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9655-lewdmarks/

2. SexLab Aroused: Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29 OR Sexlab Aroused Redux SE BakaFactory Edited Version

kofi_s_tag_white.webp.610716bced6530fb9792b14170f97d06.webp

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/09/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    LewdMarks, Sexlab Aroused
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Thanks for this mod. I have noticed that when choosing the first slot it will actually take the second slot in RM and second to third etc. Is that intended behavior?

Edit: And I have a feature recommendation. Since glow strength can be changed, would be cool if lewd mark can pulse during character's orgasm (integrate with SLSO perhaps).

Edited by kape001
edit
4 hours ago, kape001 said:

Thanks for this mod. I have noticed that when choosing the first slot it will actually take the second slot in RM and second to third etc. Is that intended behavior?

Oh yes. Layer numbering starts from zero, but I forgot to add the ability to select "0". I'll fix it in the next update.

4 hours ago, kape001 said:

Edit: And I have a feature recommendation. Since glow strength can be changed, would be cool if lewd mark can pulse during character's orgasm (integrate with SLSO perhaps).

I will keep it in mind.

35 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

Does it matter witch Overlay Slot I use?

because I got some strange results turning the body of my character complete purple and than blue when trying to change the Overlay Slot.

1) You must have this slot available, number of available layers is configured in

skse\plugins\skee64.ini

[Overlays/Body]

iNumOverlays=N

2) Also check if the file exists: textures\actors\character\overlays\default.dds

I got 6 Slots available

when starting the mod there was already the overlay slot 2  pre seleceted

when I to change the slot the playerbody turned pink  the same when I deactivated the mod the player body turned pink....

Going back to main menu and loading save again removes that effect and player looks normal again.

I got Keep it clean installed  maybe that causes the problems.

But I'm thinking to use that Overlay Mod you linked in your description would be cool to have tattos glowing when casting a spell,
and maybe on more lewd occasions :)

24 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

I got 6 Slots available

when starting the mod there was already the overlay slot 2  pre seleceted

when I to change the slot the playerbody turned pink  the same when I deactivated the mod the player body turned pink....

Going back to main menu and loading save again removes that effect and player looks normal again.

I got Keep it clean installed  maybe that causes the problems.

Have you installed LewdMarks Racemenu correctly? (not slavetats version)

EDIT: If it works well on slot 2, it is probably a conflict with another mod, just use a slot for which there will be no conflicts

24 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

But I'm thinking to use that Overlay Mod you linked in your description would be cool to have tattos glowing when casting a spell,

and maybe on more lewd occasions :)

For this you can try to use:

Edited by SavageDomain
16 hours ago, nonameo said:

Is it possible to turn the normal tint to your skin color? so the glowing version only appears when aroused?

Do you want the mark not to be visible without aroused?  at the moment my mod does not allow this, but you can use the "active overlays" there are many options

Edited by SavageDomain
On 1/9/2023 at 12:24 PM, SavageDomain said:

1) You must have this slot available, number of available layers is configured in

skse\plugins\skee64.ini

[Overlays/Body]

iNumOverlays=N

2) Also check if the file exists: textures\actors\character\overlays\default.dds

I was having the same issue with the blue body, I was using an empty slot, but I don't seem to have a default.dds in my textures folder. Where do I get/make one of those?

34 minutes ago, NotRGBJackal said:

I was having the same issue with the blue body, I was using an empty slot, but I don't seem to have a default.dds in my textures folder. Where do I get/make one of those?

It's in the racemenu.
I seem to understand what the problem is, default.dds is packaged in bsa, so my mod does not see it.
I updated the mod to include a separate default.dds.

Just now, SavageDomain said:

It's in the racemenu.
I seem to understand what the problem is, default.dds is packaged in bsa, so my mod does not see it.
I updated the mod to include a separate default.dds.

Thank you for the quick fix! I'll give it a shot right now and let you know how it works out! 

5 minutes ago, SavageDomain said:

Also make sure you have the racemenu version of lewdmarks installed (not slavetats)

Yeah I had both of them installed.

Ok so after installing the new mod, it wiped my slavetats that i had on my character (I am able to reapply them, so minor/inconsequential bug). Again, thanks for the quick fix, I really appreciate it!