RaceMenu Presets Not Available

So every time I go to the presets tab it says they're not available and when I do save nothing is saved. I tried some google results but nothing works. I don't have ECE. Presets never worked on my end with this install. No files exist in the presets folder in my skyrim folder either. So nothing is saved in game or on my pc.

72850_20230107110956_1.png.4f81f59f6bda9c9f82eb5f0dfbad5cd3.png

40 minutes ago, Darkening Demise said:

So every time I go to the presets tab it says they're not available and when I do save nothing is saved. I tried some google results but nothing works. I don't have ECE. Presets never worked on my end with this install. No files exist in the presets folder in my skyrim folder either. So nothing is saved in game or on my pc.

The presets in racemenu should be installed (i.e., copied and pasted) into the Chargen folder found in the data\skse\plugin\chargen path. The files consist of dds and nif.
If you do not have the chargen folder, you must create it in addition you will also need to create the preset folder, into which you will place the jslot files (if any).
I will give you an example with a screen

Immagine.png.53586dd1fcb98b711607d4c8e4913b9b.png

As you can see, there is a subfolder that will have to be created in the path data\skese\plugin\chargen\presets. 
Without this data (and files) mentioned earlier, you will never have the presets

In the presets subfolder, jslot files should be placed

Spoiler

Immagine.png.3836f30a53cf9c631c3a061b5cd8723a.png

Immagine.png.c434eeb3148b0c5fc91fb59f64bc9356.png

• 1 year later...

I figured it out, for those who install with vortex,

here's the fix: you install racemenu: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080 MANUALLY!!!!!

then you open it. find: SKSE\Plugins there's 2 files. NOW! important.

goto your offical skyrim folder: Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins and PUT THEM IN THERE!!!!

Now enjoy your day, and have a less frustrated day, because i know i did.