• 3 weeks later...

So have a really noob question. I have installed the mod in the Modules folder, but I only get event about fires, lightning and a thief stealing money. Have I made some mistake somewhere? I also installed OP's TBCaptivityEvents mod, but should I put it in the zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader or as it's own module? Thanks for any help, have been trying to get this to run correctly for a few days.

6 hours ago, sexyfuxxer said:

So have a really noob question. I have installed the mod in the Modules folder, but I only get event about fires, lightning and a thief stealing money. Have I made some mistake somewhere? I also installed OP's TBCaptivityEvents mod, but should I put it in the zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader or as it's own module? Thanks for any help, have been trying to get this to run correctly for a few days.

Same here. And wile talking with prisoners i can only change their outfit and "make use of their womb". I placed BC last in load order:
CE
DefaultCE
KLBShackles
CEExpancions
Sadusun'sCE
BC Captor

On 9/27/2023 at 6:19 PM, sexyfuxxer said:

BC has replaced all of TB with v0.6, so you don't need that at all. And any CE event mod with custom skills needs to be its own mod (ie, not in ModuleLoader).

If you are getting ~2k events in the load message, but not much variety, try varying troop & prisoner counts.

Otherwise, check your zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLogs folder for any ***EVENT*** errors after startup.

On 10/3/2023 at 4:44 PM, SkipWestcott said:

BC has replaced all of TB with v0.6, so you don't need that at all. And any CE event mod with custom skills needs to be its own mod (ie, not in ModuleLoader).

If you are getting ~2k events in the load message, but not much variety, try varying troop & prisoner counts.

Otherwise, check your zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLogs folder for any ***EVENT*** errors after startup.

Ah okey thanks! Will do some more tests then. Not big enough yet to have a lot of prisoners or soldiers. 

Another question, is there a specific nudity mod used or is it just hot butter?

55 minutes ago, sexyfuxxer said:

Ah okey thanks! Will do some more tests then. Not big enough yet to have a lot of prisoners or soldiers. 

Another question, is there a specific nudity mod used or is it just hot butter?

I favor VBody (+VBody armors); it's subtle, but nice, a bit more athletic than vanilla

On 10/5/2023 at 7:09 PM, SkipWestcott said:

I favor VBody (+VBody armors); it's subtle, but nice, a bit more athletic than vanilla

You are a godsend! Thank you! I think now this should be the last one, I tried to install Hot Butter for animations etc, but my character and all my soldiers now are giants ? while it looks super fun when the cavalry charge... I think it leads to a larger hitbox. Is the only solution new game?

19 hours ago, sexyfuxxer said:

You are a godsend! Thank you! I think now this should be the last one, I tried to install Hot Butter for animations etc, but my character and all my soldiers now are giants ? while it looks super fun when the cavalry charge... I think it leads to a larger hitbox. Is the only solution new game?

Woah, that's new to me!

Can you just load without Hot Butter? I heard there is a "Hot Butter Fix" mod out, but as I only use "Hot Butter Scenes", I haven't played with it in a while.

Try disabling HB and only using HB Scenes?

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, DonClop said:

Hey, is it possible for mod events to recognise multiple spouces ? For example iam playing as female lord and have 3 wives, but only the last married is recognised, and others are neglected entirely (even follower events).

Unfortunately, Bannerlord doesn't recognize multiple spouses, so CE/BC can only recognize the "latest" spouse.

• 2 weeks later...

Random question, are there bastards in the game? If I impregnate someone other than my wife, they have a child and it disappears. Also is there a hotkey to initiate events with companions or even ladies in other fiefs? Visiting a keep and such? I had a captive swear devotion and then became a companion and now nothing happens.  

zCEzBCCaptorGear.7z

English text below
Я сделал перевод на русский язык, он ещё не прямо идеально закончен, во многом он машинный, но это сильно лучше чем его полное отсутствие. Я очень прошу автора добавить его в общую сборку, чтобы оно по крайней мере не потерялась, вполне вероятно, что я поиграю с этим переводом, и найду какое-то количество ошибок, которое я исправлю, не смотря на то, что объективно, за одно прохождение, я это вероятно не смогу найти все ошибки. Мод хороший, но в него нет смысла и в целом невозможно играть не понимая, что там написано, хотя бы примерно.

P.S. Я бы ещё конечно хотел когда-нибудь получить набор более лорных артов для всех этих событий, потому что некоторые прям конкретно не подходят. Особенно в каких-то эльфийских доспехах из скайрима XD. В оригинальном capacity event они чуть более похожи на что-то внутриигровое)

I made a translation into Russian, it is not yet perfectly finished, in many ways it is machine-made, but it is much better than its complete absence. I kindly ask the author to add it to the general collection so that at least it will not be lost, it is likely that I will play with this translation and find a certain number of errors, which I will correct, despite the fact that objectively, in one walkthrough, I probably won't be able to find all the errors. The mod is good, but it makes no sense and in general it is impossible to play without understanding what is written there, at least approximately.

P.S. Of course, I would also like to someday get a set of more lore-based art for all these events, because some of them don’t really fit. Especially in some elven armor from Skyrim XD. In the original capacity event they are a little more similar to something in-game)

Edited by Akaluto
11 hours ago, Zan1001 said:

Hello everyone. Is there any folder that we're supposed to delete? I'm getting duplicated events like this one below:

https://imgur.com/a/Ag5m9Hb

Check the first and last line. It's the same event but on two different files, one on the Captivity Events default events and the other in BCCaptorGear TBOverrideRandomEvents file

Thanks

check for this <RestrictedListOfFlags>Overwritable</RestrictedListOfFlags>, it will allow duplicated events to be overwrite, ofc u had the make sure that the event u want to be active does not have this flag.

7 hours ago, Whizkid said:

check for this <RestrictedListOfFlags>Overwritable</RestrictedListOfFlags>, it will allow duplicated events to be overwrite, ofc u had the make sure that the event u want to be active does not have this flag.

Thanks! Just to be clear, it doesn't only happens with that one, there are several others. For example that event that triggers the slave hunt in the world map starts with "TEST This space is left blank" (or something like that) and the second option is "blank".

Just to test, I removed all the .xml from BCCaptor that said "Override" in their name and now it kinda works (2400 events instead of 2900), but I was just wondering if it had anything to do with the load order or something like that because I didn't edit any of the XML files, they're being used as is

This is my load list if it matters:

Spoiler

Bannerlord.Harmony: v2.3.0.174
BetterExceptionWindow: v6.5.0.0
Bannerlord.ButterLib: v2.8.15.0
Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx: v2.8.0.0
Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen: v5.9.1.0
Native: v1.1.6.0
SandBoxCore: v1.1.6.0
BirthAndDeath: v1.1.6.0
CustomBattle: v1.1.6.0
Sandbox: v1.1.6.0