SWM723 Posted January 3, 2023 Posted January 3, 2023 Hello everyone, Happy new year! As we know the sims have 6 type of voice and adjustable pitch. As almost all WW animations used original sims' voice (exception:fruitydelicious & s4u, those 2 creators' animations have custom sounds!) , I think it would be a great idea if we can discuss what kind of voice and sound performs better. More specificly, which voice you think is the most sexy, soft... and not make people laugh during sex. I understand we are from different cultures and have different preference, but it would be good if we can share. Format: Gender, Age, Voice number, Pitch(-100 to 100), Special(alien, vampire..etc), reasons if possible E.G: For 'female' sims, I prefer 'adult', voice #1, pitch 80, alien voice, because it is energetic and the alien voice make it not too pitch. By the way, it would be really good if we can share some good creators who are doing well on dealing with sound of Animations(Sexy , no scared talks..etc) !!
Modesty67 Posted January 5, 2023 Posted January 5, 2023 I'm French and I love the voices of American guys. Especially when they are serious and manly. I find it too sexy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now