Urbinepto Posted January 3, 2023 Posted January 3, 2023 Hi! Happy new year, everyone. Â A while back one of the bigger community contributors around here made a thread with a detailed list of the "go-to" mods they were using, from the raunchy kind to simply retextures, quests and even weather. They also added in which order they got them installed and how they did it. Â Could anyone please remind me of which thread that was? I'm still looking for that guide since my game appears to be breaking and I'm looking into a fresh reinstall of certain mods, but I'd rather not go in blind. Â Thank you very much!
belegost Posted January 4, 2023 Posted January 4, 2023 You mean the one that's literally PINNED at the top of Skyrim SE general forum section?
Urbinepto Posted January 4, 2023 Author Posted January 4, 2023 Lmao yes that's it, I didn't even try to click cause I was convinced it only covered BHUNP/cbbe installation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now