Skyre,Dual Sheath Redux,XPMS Problem

okay so I decided to try out Dual Sheath Redux so I downloaded the Main File and the Swords on Back File and then I downloaded the Skyre

Add-on/Patch so then I go to my XPMS skeleton in my manager and fix the settings so that daggers on the hips and swords are on the back so now every thing is turned on so I go to skyproc patch it and that works fine so now I test it in game and everything is great until I tried a skyre weapon only the RIGHT dagger and Sword showed up the LEFT one is invisible

Any ideas why

That's why  I missed it most SkyRe mods and/or patches are marked "SkyRe".

This might sound like a stupid question but did you run the DSR patcher "or the SUM one if you don't like having to run BOSS every time again" after installing the SkyRe patch?

I had an issue where my new swords didn't show up until I updated the Patch.

Weapons need extra sheath models when you look at the files there are various packs. If skyre weapons have no sheath model they are not showing/supported. Maybe not all are converted and some are missing.

You are probably right because I just tested it again on a different Skyre weapon and it worked could also be that i was using siver weapons and the silver weapon came from better vampires not from skyre and the reproccer just renamed it like it was a skyre weapon

That's why  I missed it most SkyRe mods and/or patches are marked "SkyRe".

This might sound like a stupid question but did you run the DSR patcher "or the SUM one if you don't like having to run BOSS every time again" after installing the SkyRe patch?

I had an issue where my new swords didn't show up until I updated the Patch.

Yea I think it was a mistake on my part see my previous post for more info

Edit:

i forgot to say i like your profile picture :)

Archived