Curiosity

storm55

I've never moded Oblivion and don't know any of the bodies availible here on LL, and on Nexus (I'll look). From what I know I'll like most of the bodies for Oblivion and I'm curious to know what's your favorite, and if I might like it. I'm not talking out of proportion but good size chest and butt will get you a lot of favors from me. What armors are reasonable for your favorite body, what bodies do you like the looks of and have used to a good extent and recommend for someone new to modding Oblivion? I would really love to know, my lack of knnowledge in bodies for Oblivion is lame. I don't even know how many there are.

Thanks in advance?

Download Setbody reloaded http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/ and you can try all bodies in game.

There are Links for Textures, BBB Skeleton and animations

You need only the SetBody.esp (not the autoSetBody.esp).

"best"bodies are HGEC E Cup; H Cup Version B; DMRA and Manga because you get the most armors/clothes for this body, and/or full Vanilla armor/clothes replacers BBB.

Download Setbody reloaded http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/ and you can try all bodies in game.

There are Links for Textures, BBB Skeleton and animations

You need only the SetBody.esp (not the autoSetBody.esp).

"best"bodies are HGEC E Cup; H Cup Version B; DMRA and Manga because you get the most armors/clothes for this body, and/or full Vanilla armor/clothes replacers BBB.

Awesome thanks. This seems to be just what I was looking for. Now to get the mods lowering the GHz needed thanks to Besthesda adding all sorts of uneeded crap.

Archived