i would really appreciate help. Don't know what else to do and I feel like it's ruining my gameplay enjoyment.

I have schlongs of Skyrim and male NPCs in the game would always automatically have their schlongs out. but after I downloaded "Tempered Skin for male - SOS full" and followed the instructions putting it after SOS the Schlongs stopped showing. if I go into the MCM it says they don't have one and I'd have to manually assign a schlong everytime to a male NPC.

I tried putting SOS after tempered skins(overwriting), but still doesn't work. does anyone know what the issue might be? or any solution?

You let Tempered meshes overwrite SoS during installation. Just changing plugin order won't undo this, you need to reinstall the whole thing, but let SoS win all the conflicts when prompted.

Edited by belegost