[mod] Ideology NSFW Main Menu

9 hours ago, Alpenglow said:

Thank you! Great mod. I think it can be improved so that the background is displayed during loading, as implemented in the Shella Backgrounds mod. Perhaps it is worth looking for this mechanic in it.

It should display this background when loading if you set your background to ideology in the main rimworld settings

4 hours ago, dastardlii said:

It should display this background when loading if you set your background to ideology in the main rimworld settings

I mean when I just started the game and the list of mods in the process of loading. During this period of time. And in the main menu, I see the picture. The background of the Ideology is set. There are no problems in the main menu.

Screenshot_4.png

OIC.  I could replace that menu, but that would replace the core game menu with the ideology one.  This mod is only to update the ideology specific menu.

I'm not an artist, but if anyone want's to make sexy versions of all the menus, I'll happily make the mode that replaces them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Made a variant I'm calling 'Beastess Priestess'. OP, you're welcome to include as an option (possibly to replace the other backgounds...Royalty or Biotech). I can even send the .psd if interested.

For everyone else, this is the same res as OPs original. Simply navigate to the image location in the mods folder and replace.

Credits to original artist Ekuki and subsequent edit by dastardlii

MenuBG_Ideology.png

Edited by SlicedBread