Problem with FLY Replacers

Watsu

I am trying to use this mod: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41039

I installed HGEC' date=' Corronera's Skeletons and then this, but I get this weird result:

Anyone knows what I did wrong?

[/quote']

What is happening is that your body size is is overriding the mesh. This can be caused by several things, the mod make might have accidentally not set the top to the upper slot in the esp (maybe setting it to amulet) or it also may be caused by a setbody mod. If you have a setbody mod and have set it on yourself that will override the upper armor slot giving you this problem.

To narrow down what the problem is let us know if in fact you have installed a setbody mod and used it on yourself.

What is happening is that your body size is is overriding the mesh. This can be caused by several things' date=' the mod make might have accidentally not set the top to the upper slot in the esp (maybe setting it to amulet) or it also may be caused by a setbody mod. If you have a setbody mod and have set it on yourself that will override the upper armor slot giving you this problem.

To narrow down what the problem is let us know if in fact you have installed a setbody mod and used it on yourself.

[/quote']

I don't know what happened, but when I set HGEC for a lower cup size, the problem fixed itself.

Thanks for the help.

Archived